Chapter 3: Reunion between creator and servants.

Dante looked at the NPC and saw the fear. "Why so scared, guardian. You all did a good job. You willing to protect the Tomb of Nazarick, from any and all intruders, so you did the right thing. At that moment, I wanted to surprise Momonga, but I was alerted to be an intruder in the Tomb so I have to say good job and you all responded accordingly. I'm happy, although I didn't expect to see Momonga come down himself." The Guardians relaxed, they were not about to lose their lives or be tortured thankfully.

"My Lord Dante If I may ask, what are you planning on doing to do. Now that you are here are you going to assist Ainz-sama or are you going to..." Demiurge could say the last word.

"Don't worry I don't plan on leave for a long time or until Momonga asked me to leave...or if I fall in battle." Dante said.

"But my Lord, you are a Supreme Being, there is NOTHING equal to your powers." Demiurge stated true.

"True, you are right Demiurge, but before I came to this world, I was in another. A world of Shinigami, Death Gods, and Hollow. I was dragged into there battle as I took on the form of a Hollow, I was then transformed into a being with more power enough to rival the gods." Dante said, surprising guardian. Another world. Their lord has been to another world without any help.

"I met this boy, his name is Kurosaki Ichigo, and that boy I fought. In the end he managed to surprise with that transformation of his and was able to overpower, but not for long as I was able to win, but my internal organs were destroy. There two things I can't regenerate, my internal organ and finally my brain. In the end, my body turned to dust and I name the boy Ichigo the victor.

Although I will admit, I never went all out. I went twenty percent during the whole time." Everyone was surprised. Lord Dante, the Reaper who died, died in battle by the hands of a boy.

"My Lord how are you here then?" Mare asked concern on how he survive.

"Back in Yggdrasil I had this special Item that allowed me to be resurrected with out my level dropping."

"My Lord do you desire revenge on the boy and if so let us do it." Demiurge urged his Lord.

"No, the boy, Ichigo Kurosaki is not to be harmed. I have no need to want revenge on him. It was a battle and I had lost. Ichigo and I will meet again one and again...but this time I will go all out on him." Dante said as he began to look in direction.

"I can feel him, he is getting stronger. Ichigo get stronger, for one day we will fight again." He said quietly so that no one would hear him, but somehow ever did hear him.

Turning his head back to the Guardian and Momonga he asked, "So what do I call know, Momonga or Ainz?"

"Call me Ainz in public, but call me Momonga in private."

"Fine, anyway I need to go check on my creations. What to come? I have something in there for you that would be helpful." Dante asked.

"Sure, I wonder what item would it be." Ainz said.

"Guardian, you may come as well, if you all wish that is?" With that the two guild mates got up made there way to the door way and to the Throne Room. Walking inside they went to the corner where the illusion is and Dante walked through it and opened the door behind it.

This was a shock to the Guardian, they didn't know about this place being here. Walking walked Albedo asked, "Ainz-sama, did you know this room existed?"

Not even bothering to turn around, he spoke "Yes, you see, Dante as lost something very precious to him and it was decided to his private room, that he had access to. It was also something he like as well. Dante always like to keep himself seperate from the Tomb and us because he doesn't want to lose something precious ever again."

Albedo nodded her head.

Demiurge then stepped forward. "Ainz-sama, just what did Lord Dante lose, if I may asked?"

Ainz then stopped a second and his red eyes fade and reappeared, before walking once more. "You need to asked Dante that yourself. I'm sure he has a picture in his room."

Demiurge nodded his head.

Before long they made it to the door and Dante put his hand into his inventory and pulled out a single key.

There stood 40 of 80 NPC's standing in line, on knee bowing there heads.

Dante raised his hand to the metal mask and took it off. On his face showed a wide smirk, "I'm home."

"Welcome back, Lord Dante!!" Came from the voices of his Creations.