[ six ]

2 weeks later.

Mark and Donghyuck met everyday since they first met. Needless to say, the two of the became more comfortable with each other. The two of them sat under the cherry tree behind the school everyday as their hands lightly brushed against each other on the grass. They looked up at the sky together, telling each other the stories of their lives, the problems they faced, who they had crushes on. You could in fact call them good friends. Close friends, even. Donghyuck didn't faint as often as he did, but when he fell, Mark was always there to catch him.

Today, the two of them will meet again under the tree.

__

"Donghyuck~~ Did you finish our English homework"

"Yeahh..."

"Please can I copy off you at lunch?"

"Markie.."

"Please.."

"Fine, but you have to buy me banana bread from the canteen"

"But you know banana bread makes you sick."

"Hey, it tastes good."

"Fine, i'll go to the canteen and buy you something, you go to our spot. Don't eat without me."

"Fine, fine."

Donghyuck continued off to the unknown spot behind the school, while Mark lined up at the canteen. He waited until he got to the front when he noticed a particular girl eyeing him from the corner. 

"Um, can I get a banana bread and a lemonade."

"$5 Please, Mark."

"Thanks-"

The girl from the far corner came up to Mark. As soon as she got closer he realised who she was.

"Hey- Seulbi."

"Hey Mark~"

"So, um- hi."

"So Mark, there's this party at my house tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come, like everyones gonna be there and it's in my dad's mansion. 8pm, wear something cute."

Seulbi winked and walked off, leaving Mark there surprised. Forgetting it, Mark continued to the secret path to go behind the school.

"Donghyuck!"

Mark called out across the field seeing is friend lying under the tree. Mark laid down next to him and looked up at the cherry tree as petals fell lightly.

"I got your bread."

"Wah, thanks."

"You can have some lemonade if you want."

"Thanks."

"Oh Donghyuck, theres a party tonight at Seulbi's."

"She's having a party?"

"Yeah, tonight. You wanna come?"

"I can't, I have to look after Minnie."

"Leave her with my mom, my dad's out on a business trip and she absolutely loves kids."

"I guess I could go with you, but what would I wear"

"Just wear something of mine. After school we can pick up Minnie and go to my house until the party."

"I guess that sounds good."

"You can sleep over at my place too."

"Fine, fine."