good morning

(Y/n) pov

I wake up to pewds saying my name, "we fell a sleep during the live stream and we have been sleeping for 6h" pewds tells me, then I can hear the other two get up and started to talk, "wow really I thought only Wolfy and Lizzy can do that" "ya me to but back to the game" so pewds and I go back to playing the game.

Time skip

So it was 5:30pm, Wolf, Liz and I are at KFC all talking and have fun, we then all went to the movies and seen the new TMNT's movie, "I LOVED THAT MOVIE" we all say at the sametime and giggle, just then the wind comes in my (you hair siz and color) flowing behind me, Jadens short black and blue hair in her face and Wolfys long red, white and black hair going to the left, "lets go so we dont get cold and im driving" I say, they just nod and get in to the car and we leave. Well we where in the car we seen a hurt fox, Wolfy had lost it and jumped out of the car, she picked it up and got back in the car ((you and Jaden are in the front and im in the back)) I shake my head and drive back home.

At home

"Wolfy if you get a pet then we get one" I say all sassy, "fine I dont give a crap" she says ticcied off and walked to her room 'hmmm ill get a pet tomorrow' I smile and then went to bed