𝐆𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞..

⋆ ★ ⋆

⋆ ★ ⋆

IMAGINE: His reaction to you telling him
that you have a crush on him.

⋆ ★ ⋆

With your hand gripped around Nathan's wrist, you dragged him from the recreational room to the privacy of the women's bathroom. A cocky smile was on his face, as he looked through the curls that slightly shielded his eyes. He watched you fasten the door behind you. That accompanied with the exclusive location you brought him to, made him have dirty thoughts.

NATHAN, IN THOUGHTS: I wonder if she's
trying to shag me.

Until he realized that both you and Kelly had mutual powers, which meant you knew all of his dirty little secrets.. including the ones he was admitting in his head, at the moment.

NATHAN, IN THOUGHTS: .. She can hear
my thoughts.. can't she? shit..

[YOU]: I'm going to punch you.

NATHAN: Anywhere but the face.
That's my money maker.

An over-exaggerated gasp left his mouth the moment your palm smacked down against his arm, your way of scolding him. You'd spent weeks pondering your way of confession to Nathan, therefore this was a nerve wracking situation for you, and him purposefully prodding you - didn't help. Though, it was the very reason you liked him the way you did.

NATHAN: I did not consent
into getting this kinky.

[YOU]: You dickhead, I'm trying
to tell you something serious!

His hands went up in defense, though he remained silent from behind them, letting you know to continue on about whatever you have to speak of.

[YOU]: Even though you're annoying-

NATHAN: That's a bit hurtful, isn't it?

Looking at the wall behind him, instead of in his green eyes, you inhaled sharply. You could feel the beat of your heart begin to pick up it's pace. And a thin layer of sweat covered your forehead, making it obvious that you were on edge.

[YOU]: I still somehow like to be
around you.. and..

Nathan's expression went from thick, furrowed eyebrows to a cheeky grin in a matter of seconds. He knew where this conversation was leading, and it got him excited in more ways than one. The boy knew, behind all of his shit talking, he liked you as well. You showed care for him and his well being, something his Mom even lacked at times. Knowing that someone was there to care, was addicting to him.. more than the joints he smokes daily.

NATHAN: [Y/N], are you
trying to say that you fancy me?

[YOU]: Don't rub it in!

Once you confirmed his suspicions, he wiggled his eyebrows and did a shoulder shimmy. [ gif ] You almost melted.

NATHAN: I don't know how to
do all of this girly shit.. or feelings.
But, I fancy you too.

[YOU]: ..Really?

NATHAN: Hell yeah!

Emitting a small laugh, he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, to which you leant into the distinct smell of his torso. His eyes lingered on you for a moment, before escorting you both from the bathroom, and to the room where all of the other criminally-influenced teens sat in a large pile of clothing. The first person's attention you caught was Alisha whom looked up from her conversation with Curtis, and furrowed her eyebrows at Nathan's arm being wrapped around you in a romantic way.

NATHAN: I told you, fuckers.
This little number's all miiine!

Nathan was proud that he could brag about you, now. Something he'd been wanting to do for a long while, just never knew how to get to the point where he could.. But now that it was here, it would most likely happen 24/7. 

ALISHA: Oh, my god.