𝐆𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨..

⋆ ★ ⋆

⋆ ★ ⋆

IMAGINE: Nathan throwing a brick at your guardian's car, because they banned him from seeing you.

⋆ ★ ⋆

A loud crash was heard from outside your window, which immediately caught the attention of you and all of your family members. It was loud enough to be heard a few blocks over. And you automatically knew that it had something to do with your boyfriend Nathan.

Your family and you had piled up at the front door, including your guardian, who had now laid eyes on the horror the crash came from.

A brick had been thrown at the windshield of their car, and the person behind it all, was who you'd exactly expected it to be.

[YOUR GUARDIAN]: You little prick! Have you seen what you've done to my car?

NATHAN: To be fair.. I was the bloke
who did it, so yes, I have seen it. I'd be pretty blind if I hadn't.

You chuckled from behind your guardian, pulling Nathan's attention away from your angered keeper and to you. It had been a hot minute since he'd seen you, considering the ban that your folks had put on him being around you.

And seeing you right now, was worth any charges the young boy would get from messing up the vehicle.

[YOUR GUARDIAN]: I hope you've got enough quid to fix this. And don't think this is going to make me let you around my child, if anything, I'm going to take greater precautions!

NATHAN: You're mental if you think I'm not going to see [Y/N]. I can find a way, I always do. I'm like a little slimy cockroach, you can't get rid of me.

He looked back over to you and sent you a wink, knowing he was egging on your caretaker, even more.

[YOUR GUARDIAN]: Get back in the house, right now [Y/N]. I'm about to call the law on you, boy.

Your eyes widened at the threat, unsure if they would, but not wanting to take the chance. You already knew he was doing community service, and you didn't want to see him get into more trouble than needed.

YOU: Don't! Nathan, it's fine.
Just leave, please. You don't need any more trouble.

NATHAN: Anything for you, schnookums! But just know this isn't over for you, you old geezer. You better take your heart medication. I have tricks up my sleeve, not even someone of your ancient age has ever seen.

He threw up the bird towards your caretaker, and blew a kiss at you, before he turned heel and ran away from the crime scene of the offense he'd just committed. He knew he needed to get out of there as fast as possible, so he wouldn't get whacked by your parental figure.

And you knew you were definitely going to get in trouble for this moment, but you couldn't care less, seeing as they deserved a brick to the windshield for trying to control your life the way they did. And seeing Nathan stand up for you, made you like him even more. If that was physically possible.