Acknowledgement

It was never in my plans to make a separate book but I feel that there's a strong need to have these pieces compiled. There are days that I found myself thinking of turning these into ashes or burying them six feet under where, I think, they should be, but I am certain that I'd eventually regret that and a day will come that I'd want to go back to these pieces and reminisce.

That is mainly the reason why I came up with this book and I am glad of how it turned out even though I only included some for besides these, there are still more. I am glad that I am now on the very end of this book and this would never be possible without the aid of necessary individuals.

To God, for above all, You've seen what I've been through and it was You who I share my inner frustrations with. I owe you everything.

To my family especially mom, who has no idea about this, by the way, but I'm still grateful, for the support and encouragement since the very first day.

To my babies, you guys rock! Thank you for being with me and cheering your DadMa up especially on days that I am pulling too much drama on Facebook.

To every single individual who appreciates my craft, you fuel me to do more and be more.

To my little mermaid—scratch the word my—for being the ink of my pen and showing me forever for a short period of time. This should be the last.  No more dramas from Eos—no more Eos.

I would also like to express my sincerest gratitude to the people I failed to mention.

Sending you guys lots of love from the depths of my heart! Rawr.

Reach us here:

Facebook | @e.pleuvoir
Instagram | @E.Pleuvoir
Wattpad | @EosPleuvoir
Gmail | eospleuvoir@gmail.com