🌈 13\ Happy Birthday ! 🌈

- A few weeks later... -

💬 Seriously ? you didn't forget ?

💭 I never forget a friend's birthday 😉

💬 I...

💭 You... ?

💬 Why do you still call me your friend ? I mean, do I really deserve it...?

💭 Well of course you do !!

💬 Why do you keep being so nice to me? After all I did to you?

💭 What do you mean all you did? Jen! You did nothing wrong!

💬 Oh yes I did. I don't deserve you Lana. Not even as a friend.

💭 Why can't you see that I don't blame you for what happened ? I never thought you were guilty! Not once!

💭 And what do you mean « not even » ?

💬 You did think it. Remember when you yelled at me because I lied to you?

💬 I meant nothing.

💭 I was MAD at you because I thought you liked me enough to tell me things like that! That's all! If you don't want to see what you're worth, it's fine. But please don't come at me saying that you don't deserve me.

💬 Sorry Lana.

💭 it's okay...

💬 No, really, I'm sorry. It's just that...

💭 That what?

💬 I shouldn't have lied. Not to you. And I'll never forgive myself for that.

💭 Oh Jen... As I said, I don't blame you. At all. I shouldn't have reacted like that, in fact, I might be the guilty one.

💬 No, trust me you're not.

💬 Maybe we should... forget about that?

💭 Let the past die?

💬 Yeah.

💭 Sounds good to me :)

💬 Great :]

💭 So... how are you spending your birthday?

💬 You're gonna laugh... Alone...

💭 What? Wait why?

💬 Because no one actually wanted to talk to me again after all of that. Not even Eleanora.

💭 Jennifer Marie Morrison, I swear to god you're not spending your birthday alone. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

💬 Whattt???

💭 🚘 ...