chapter 11

Corbyn pov

When I woke up Daniel was still asleep. So I wanted to be nice and cook him breakfast. I went downstairs but I didn't know what to make him or how to cook.  I looked threw the fridge and got out eggs and sausage.  I turned on the stove getting a frying pan out.  I put some oil in the pan and cracked an egg.  After the first few eggs everything was going good until somehow a fire started in the pan.  I went to put it out by throwing water on it witch only made it worse because it was oil.  Once the fire got bigger I could feel the heat on me and I got scared as flashback went throw my mind.  I ran away from the kitchen not knowing were to go.  I soon reached the basement and swung the door open closing it behind me.  The whole time I was crying thinking about everything that happened.  I was sobbing and my breathing was uneven.  A couple minutes later I saw a light out of the corner of my eye and I was soon pulled into a hug.  I knew it was Daniel so I sobbed into his shoulder. After awhile I was calm and I stopped crying Daniel lead me upstairs and I went to his room while he cleaned the kitchen .  Daniel took along time cleaning so I just slept while waiting. When I woke up Daniel still wasn't there.  I walked downstairs seeing him on the couch texting someone.  I got.  Closer only to see him texting Jonah.  I was mad just seeing the text but the what I saw after that made me more mad ' jonah- love you too '. I saw him throw his phone down and turn around making eye contact with me. Then I started thinking does Daniel love Jonah?