chapter 21

Zach pov

As soon as eben said that I blushed.  "So are you guys dating yet?"  Eben said. Jack soon turned to eben and hit his arm as hard as he could. Eben shouted ow and held his arm looking at Jack with a confused look.  " what was that for?" Jack just rolled his eyes and looked back at me. " I should take you home so we can start packing your stuff." Jack said.  I nodded following him as eben went to go order the stuff he went in for, in the first place.

  I walked out with jack to his house and we took his car to my house.  When we got there my girlfriends car was still in the drive way.  I took a deep breathe before turning to Jack.  "Are you sure your ready for this?"  I nodded and got out of the car.  As we both walked up to the door Jack put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.  I took another deep breath before walking in. 

I sent Jack up stairs to start packing my stuff.  I walked into the dining room to see her sitting at the table with a bottle of wine.  "Hey gabbie". She looked up from her phone and side smiled.  She looked back down at her phone which made me upset.  "I'll be upstairs" I said wanting to help Jack so we can leave sooner.  I walked up and into our room to see jack putting my clothes in a bag.  I smiled when he looked up.  I also grabbed a bag and started putting my stuff in it.  After about an hour we were done.  I walked down stairs and helped jack load the car.  Gabbie came out and ask what we were doing. "Gabbie we need to break up"  I said putting the last box in the car.  "WHAT YOU CANT LEAVE ME. You were supposed to marry me and we were supposed to have kids together and spend the rest of out lives together.  Why are you leaving???!!!!!" She said.  "I dont love you anymore I love someone else." "Who?"  She asked "is it him?" She asked pointing to jack who was waiting for me by the car.  "And what if it is?" I asked just wanting to push her buttons a bit.  She groan and stomped back inside also throwing her whine bottle that shattered all over the ground.  I walked back to the car climbing inside.  Jack was already in so we drove away.  "Is it true?" Jack asked out of no where. "Is what true?" I said very confused.  He pulled into his driveway and parked the car. "Am I one of the reasons why you broke up with her?"  I looked away and slowly nodded.  He put his hand under my chin to make me look at him.  His hands went down to my collar as he pulled me in and our lips finally met.  I whimpered into the kiss as I saw the porch light turn on from the corner of my eye.  I pushed jack away as Jonah walked out.  He waved at me and I waved back getting out along with Jack. 

Jack explained everything to Jonah and he agreed to me staying with them.  I had to sleep in Jack's bed for the night.  As he fell asleep I got closer and put my head on his chest. Before I fell asleep the only thought on my mind was 'I could get used to this'

A/n
This story is sadly still on hold.