1

"It's your fucking wedding today, I can't believe you're not screaming right now." He paced around Namjoon's room, helping him choose the right suit and matching tie. Nothing could top the panic Namjoon should be feeling, but somehow he was calmer than baby birds after being fed.

He'd dreamt of this day for his entire life, and it was finally closing onto him.

Namjoon didn't look up from the sleeves of his suit, which he was carefully buttoning up. "Jungkook, I'm marrying the right man."

"Oh my God, I can't believe you just said that. Does anyone have a bag I could throw up in?" Yoongi looked up from his phone, for the first time that day. He, too, is supposed to be helping the groom get ready, but he wasn't.

"Hey Yoongi?" Hoseok ignored the words that left Yoongi's mouth earlier, changing the topic.

Yoongi hummed his response, a quick yes, signalling he was listening.

"We're finally meeting your boyfriend today, right? After all the time you've been hiding him from us?"

The story Yoongi told them after he got himself a boyfriend wasn't that shocking to his friends, but even then he didn't want to introduce him to his meddling friend group.

"Yeah, honestly still a bit stressed about that."

"So, he's the right man, no?" Jungkook grinned, giving Namjoon some breathing room after adjusting his tie.

"Yeah, he is."

"Does anyone have a bag I could throw up in?" Hoseok cleared the air, laughter filling the room that was earlier filled with stress by anyone but Namjoon.

Yoongi slapped Hoseok's arm, "why are we friends again."

Hoseok yelled in pain, maybe a bit exaggerated but it got Yoongi a stern look from Namjoon.

"Anyways, it seems like we're going to be third wheeling today, Hoseok." He held up his hand for a quick high five, but was met by the dull silence of his friends staring at him.

"Sixth wheeling, actually."

"Don't worry, we'll stay with you guys throughout the evening."

"I don't believe you at all." He rolled his eyes, "anygays,"

"Anygays?"

"Sometimes you're allowed to poke fun at gay people."

"Jungkook, you are gay."

"Exactly."

...

"I still can't believe you are actually getting married today." Taehyung was merely bouncing off the walls in excitement.

"I can't believe it either." He looked at the mirror, hoping to wipe the dust off his with-a-suit covered shoulders.

Jimin wasn't helping much, less than Taehyung was, by looking on his phone and contributing to the conversation only when he was asked something.

"Definitely keep texting your boyfriend instead of helping us out with this fucking suit."

"What?" Jimin looked up, finally. "I wasn't talking with Yoongi."

"Jimin..."

"Okay, fine." He dropped his phone in defeat. "I was."

Seokjin smiled at himself in the mirror, wider than he'd ever smiled.

He was marrying the right man.