Chapter 7

As soon as I got my huge dress off I had just plopped down on my bed, not even under the covers, I layed the wrong way on the bed completely. Did I care? Nope.

Eventually a light sleep caught up to me. It was a bad dream, my father, leaving me. He pushed me in the cell and locked it behind me. Then the dream skipped, I was getting wiped half a dozen times. My body is shaking, I bleed out. I layed on the cold cement floor, slowly dying. A bunch of people surround me and start kicking me, I get broken bones and bruised ribs. Why me? Is all I think, I'm crying in the dream.

I stir.

I felt the presence of someone else in the room, I heard footsteps come closer. Then some warm hands under me, I felt tingles go through my body.

They move me so I'm laying the proper way and put me under the covers. They move my hair out of my face, then they wipe the tears going down my face as I slept.

I open my eyes startling Gabriel, he hesitantly laughed. "I um- I felt like I had to check up on you-" he stops, blushing, "but you're okay so I'll go," he turns to walk away.

I grab his wrist, the fastest I've been in a long time, He stops and turns around to face me, I pat beside me. I look away shyly as I held his wrist.

My hands were super soft compared to his rugged body, his skin almost like sandpaper, maybe not as bad.

I glanced up at him after not getting a response, "of course," he looks down at me, a faint smile appeared on his lips.

He jumps over me and lays beside me in the bed, I turn towards him.

"Why were you crying?" His jaw worked, he really tried finding out who I was.

I put my hands by my cheek making it look like I was asleep. I then opened my eyes to look at him, I blushed. I'm not used to people actually wanting to know what's up.

He nodded his head, not needing to know more. Before he could stop himself his hand is on my cheek, his thumb rubbing it lightly.

When he clues in on what's wrong he stops for a moment and moves his hand off of my cheek, "sorry," his face reddened.

I laugh, I yawn.

"You must be tired," he spoke, I nod my head, my eyes feeling heavy.

He pulled me into his arms, his warmth engulfing me. Then I fell into a deep sleep. And strangely enough, I never want to leave.

When the morning came I still felt his arms around me, I still felt his warmth. Butterflies stirred up in my stomach, my heart started beating faster. My body went numb with tingles.

And I hated to say it, but as soon as I opened my eyes to see his closed and his steady breath of sleep. I really just wanted to wake him up with a kiss.

Just one big long kiss.

And I hated it! I had gotten to close to him, I felt it. I haven't even known him for 24 hours and I'm already attracted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how stupid Dawn Frost is.

I roll over on my other side so I didn't really have to look at him.

I felt a pull to him, like my heart dragged me closer to him. Literally, dragging me.

I hate that I'm drawn to him. Believe me, do you not think I even heard stories of him while I was locked up? Because I did.

I hear a door open lightly and Cali pokes her head into the room, her smile falters when she see Gabriel.

"Um-" she was about to speak when Gabes eyes open and he pops up from the bed.

"We did not do anything," he whispered thinking I was asleep, I turn to look at him. He notices I'm awake and smiles gently.

Then looks up at Cali, "we didn't."

"Why are you in her bed then?" Cali pops out her hip crossing her arms. She definitely was sassy.

I chuckle, "she had a bad dream and pat beside her for me to stay," Gabe spoke.

Cali sighs,  "is this true Dawn?" I nod my head.

"Okay," she said, "well some of the pack wants to go to the beach and we gotta give them what they want," Cali chuckled.

I smiled and shot up out of bed running to my closet bringing Cali with me.

Gabriel comes in after us and gives me a big hug from behind, Cali gives us a weird look.

Then she looks at Gabriel, her eyes widening. Of course they're mind speaking again.

I still havent gotten my wolf back since I left, so I don't have all that fancy mind speaking.  I give them both a questioning look, Gabes arms still around me.

"Okay well I have to go," Gabe speaks, he puts his head on mine and kisses it. I felt my cheeks heat up. Quit it Dawn, quit it.

As Gabe leaves Cali smiles at me and we go to my bathing suit drawer.

She holds out a nice red bikini. The bottoms have a patch where it hides me and the sides of it is a bunch of strings that go up my waist. The top is like a regular bikini top except it goes around my neck with red fabric and underneath of the bikini bra are pieces of fabric crossing in front of me.

It was very pretty, but I honestly didn't feel comfortable wearing just that.

She lays it out on the island and pulls out a towel from the bathroom, then grabs a white bikini dress (picture on next chapter). She then smiles at me grabbing a bag.

"Before we go, let's get some breakfast," so breakfast we got.