Chapter 7: I need to introduce her PART I

Hi guys! :) So this story is dedicated to @ale308015 for always voting and commenting on this story :)

Note:

If you want a dedication, please do comment okay? :)
***

Juvia's POV

Juvia's getting a little tired from acting lovey-dovey with Gray-sama, when they're really not like that. But this is still Juvia's fault. She should've protected her bracelet at all costs.

(T^T)

But moping around won't work. Besides, it's Saturday. Juvia should go out for a walk or go to the mall with her best friends.

That reminds Juvia...

Today marks the first week of Gray-sama and Juvia's fake relationship. We're fake dating each other for a week already.

Juvia hopes that Gray-sama is taking good care of her bracelet. Juvia swears, that if she learns that he doesn't take care of Juvia's bracelet, she'll kill him.

1 week, huh? Normally, couples would do surprises for each other and date for a day, like Juvia did with Bora back then. Stop thinking about that jerk already.

***

Gray's POV

"W-What?! Engaged??" I asked in disbelief. "You can't do this, dad. I don't even know that girl."

"She's the girl your grandfather recommended. And you're not even dating anyone now so why do you need to act like this?" My father, Silver Fullbuster, said.

"I... Uh... I'm actually..." Sorry Juvia. "... Dating someone now."

.

.

.

"What?!" He asked in delight and grabs me by my shoulder. "Really?? Who's the lucky girl?? Is she in your class?! What's her grade level?! Oh, I need to meet her NOW, Gray."

"N-Now??" I asked and was taken aback. "I don't know! She might be busy today."

"No, that won't do. Your grandfather is a very impatient man. He might force you to marry Ultear Milkovich if he doesn't get any reply from me." He said. "I'm just going to meet and talk to your girlfriend, that's all."

D-Damn you grandpa.

"Fine, I'll ask her out today. Ain't my fault if she says no." I said and stormed out of the living room of our house.

I walked directly to my room upstairs and grabbed my phone on my desk to dial Juvia's number and ask her about my old man's plan.

.

.

.

"H-Hello, Gray-sama?" She answered.

"Hey Juvia, I need to ask you a favor today." I said directly and my eyes spotted a shiny silver beside my books. I grabbed it and that's when I noticed that it was Juvia's bracelet. "... Dad wants to meet you."

"Meet Juvia?? Why?"

"Er... It's hard to explain on the phone. I can explain it to you later. Can you tell me your address? I will go to your house and pick you up." I said and observed Juvia's bracelet. Her mother's, huh?

"... Okay then."

"Really? You'll help me out?" I asked as I put her bracelet into a safe box so it won't get lost in my room.