Day 2: There was a spider, on the logo

It had been a month since Peter visited Oscorp.

It had been a month since a radioactive spider bit him.

It had been a week since uncle Ben died.

It had been a whole week since he became Spider-man.

Now when he decided to put his powers to good use, he never imagined all the perks he would unwittingly receive.

The warmth in his chest when he returned a lost toy to a six-year-old or helped a mother find her kid, that was definitely an upside.

The adrenaline coursing through his veins as he swung through some of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, a feeling he would never get tired of, that positively helped take his mind off things.

Of course, there were downsides to his secret job. He hated lying to May or taking advantage of the fact that she was too busy wallowing in grief to notice anything strange. He hated having to come up with lame excuses to throw Ned off his scent, ditching his only friend multiple times a week.

But then again, a major plus point: the scenery. The beauty of the New York skyline was something no artist or camera could ever fully capture, in his humble opinion.It was almost criminal that most of the world could never see the breathtaking sunset as he saw it.

As a result, half his camera roll was dedicated to the city as seen from unnatural heights.

Once it occurred to him that he could make an Instagram account for Spiderman, but he didn't as he feared the bad guys could triangulate his signal or something like in the movies when he started taking down the hot shots. So, there was another problem web-slinging bought him.

As he debated the pros and cons of being spiderman while eating a sandwich from Delmar's and hanging off a MetLife building, an idea (the best and worst he would probably ever have) occurred to him.

Peter was just an 11-year-old sixth grader when aliens started coming out of a hole in the sky during Social period and the Avengers saved them, and he had only wanted to do things; Get a picture in front of the big 'A' and meet the Avengers.

Spider-man wasn't significant enough to meet the Avengers just yet... but that didn't mean that he couldn't maybe swing by later and take a picture in front of the tower... did it?

Well, he decided that could wait for later because a very nice French woman was getting mugged 3 blocks away and it looked like it was spiderman to the rescue. 

____

On some days, Tony Stark felt like trashing all his suits, burning the SI and Avengers towers, moving to a farm in Switzerland and maybe buying a cow.

Life rarely wasn't unfair to Tony Stark.

Why did everything always come back to him? Okay, maybe the Ultron disaster was more than partially his fault, but in his personal opinion he made up for it by sacrificing Jarvis for Vision. Nobody understood his strange attachment to his AI, but then they hadn't been raised by Edwin Jarvis either.

Then there were the Avengers. All he wanted to do was apologize to the world because for years there were moronic board members and Stane who sold away military grade weapons to terrorists while he fucked three bimbos in a night.

He was certain that since last week he had nobody's trust, and he is genuinely worried about Bruce but even with everyone pressurizing him to chase cold leads there is only so much he could do. He simply couldn't stand being in the same room as them anymore, which is why he decided to do something useful here in the tower.