Chapter 2

Location=Market

POV=Y/N

Y/N: "One gallon of water,2 fish and pork,bread,and body wash soap."

I was sent the market to get somethings for Serena and me but I couldn't find the body wash soap so I look for a employ to help me.

Y/N: "Hey sir can you help me."

Employ: "Ya sure."

Y/N: "Where your bo-

???: "Alright everyone you know the drill!!"

Employ: "Kid come quick follow me!!"

I ran with the Employ but I was confuse who were they?

Y/N: "Who are they!?"

Employ: "That guy is call Watson and those are his goons he come's every time to take anything he wants."

Y/N: "Hold my stuff real quick."

He grab my stuff and look at me if I was crazy I stand up and walk to Watson.

Y/N: "Hey!"

The guy with the black outfit look at me.

???: "Ah a little human."

Y/N: "Look man can you leave these people alone."

???: "Kid do you know who i'm am."

Y/N: "A asshole who picks on the weak."

The random elf snap his finger and two elf came up to me I just sigh and pull out my daggers.

Y/N: "Okay."

I kick one of the guy in the knee cap making him fall on the ground I then stab the guy in the chest.

???: "Capture this kid he can be great use!"

They all nod ran at me I got sacred one of them knee me in the gut making me cough out saliva.

???: "Okay men you have two choice ether kill the kid or take him."

Then out of no where a smoke bomb came in smoking the place then a figure beating up the people all you can hear were grunts and screaming then it stop.

Y/N: "W-What the hell?"

??? 2: "You know Y/N you aways can't be the hero."

Y/N: "Sorry John."

John: "Come on let bring you Serena."

He then gave me a body wash soap.

Y/N: "Thanks."

Time skip

Location=Dorm  ok

Serena is gonna be so upset with me kinda wish John was still with me because Serena can get scary when she mad.

*Knock Knock*

Serena open the door and was furious.

Serena: "Inside now."

I walk inside sacred.

Y/N: "H-Hey did you do something with your hai-

Serena: "Shut it."

Y/N: "Your right."

Serena: "John said your were doing a horrible job when your were fighting is that true."

Y/N: "Yes."

Serena: "Okay let go to the training room and put 1000 pound on you."

Y/N: "WHAT!"

Serena: "Be glad i'm going easy on you."

Time skip

Location=Training room

Serena: "Come on Y/N!"

Y/N: "O-O-One t-thousand and f-fifty n-nine....That's it!"

I fell on the ground trying to breath my body felt broken.

Y/N: "W-Water..."

Serena came walking to me and toss me a little water bottle I try opening it but Serena grab it and open it then gulp it down right in front of me.

Serena: "Oh you needed that?"

Y/N: "Y-You b-b-bitch."

I mutter the last part so she won't get mad at me.

Serena: "What was that?"

Y/N: "Nothing!!"

Serena: "Really it sound like you said You bitch."

Y/N: "I didn't I swear!"

Serena: "*Sigh* Just go take a shower."

I got up then walk towards the bathroom turning on the water while the water was running I took off my sweating clothes then entering the shower clean myself.

Time Skip

After taking shower I walk towards my room and change into my outfit.

Serena: "Y/N you done?"

Y/N: "Ya,why something wrong?"

Serena: "Well the Queen want us to meet her this afternoon."

Y/N: "For what?"

Serena: "Don't know yet?"

Y/N: "Alright."

Serena and I got ready and went off to royal hall to see the queen we both bow down to her.

Y/N: "You want us to meet us?"

Queen: "Well today since your well train by Serena you're able to pick 3 jobs both of you."

Y/N: "What type of job?"

Queen: "Well there's the scout ranger,the guards and the warrior."

Y/N: "What job do you want Serena?"

Serena: "I'm okay with any job to be honest,but you can pick."

Y/N: "Okay."

_______________________________

Angel: "Alright this were you the reader can pick what job you want and every jobs have there perks!"

Scout Ranger-The scout ranger weapon is a semi auto rife with a scope on it.Throwable's throwing knifes and smoke bombs and the melee is a hunting knife the armor for the scout is very light and protected you from some hit.The Scout ranger job is to go on ahead to find new land and hunt down animals and ogres.

The Guard-The Guard weapon is a sword and throwable's are stun grenades the armor for the guard is stander better then the Scout Ranger armor you can take on more hits and the armor is a bit heavy the Guards job is to keep the kingdom safe from anything and stop robbers.

Warrior-The Warrior weapon is a shotgun and throwable's are grenades the armor is heavy takes a lot hits and the melee is a tomahawk the Warrior job is to fight off the ogres and fight in war.

Angel: "Now you can vote!"