Him

"OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JIMINIEEE HURRY UP!"I yelled at my best friend who has been for the past 16 years.

"I'M COMING"He yelled back running to catch up and match my pace."Do you really want to meet him that bad?"He was talking about the new kid coming to our school today.

"No but BlackPink does and I haven't seen Jungkook and Jin oppa since last year when Jin moved here."

"How come you call them oppa but not me?"He said pouting.

"Awwww you look so cute~~~~~~~" I teased him."That's because Jin is my OLDER brother and Jungkook is my Boyfriend therefore that comes to only one conclusion. Oppa"I said and sweetly smiled at him.We walked to the front.I saw to very handsome boys standing in front of me.I smiled brightly."OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and jumped in Kim Seokjins arms giving him a big hug.

"Hey, what about me" Jungkook said pouting. I got off of Jin and looked at both of him.I quickly jumped on Jungkook and kissed him.My legs around his waist and arms around his neck.I pulled away.

"Hi, oppa"I said with a innocent smile.Before I could say anything else he kissed me again.

"Missed me?"He said with a smirk.

"Ewwwwww get a room"Jin said.

"Yeah you heard the man get a room"Jimin said smirking.

"NO!STAY WHERE I CAN SEE YOU" Jin yelled and we all laugh.

"Come on jagi, let's go before we are late."

                                                                                   TIME SKIP

We all walked into the classroom.I see Ms.Kang walk in and a shadow of a person waiting by the doorway.

"Good morning class, I have an announcement to make.Today we have a new student.Please come in and introduce yourself."A tall boy walks in the classroom and-WAIT OMG IS THAT

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung I hope we can get along please take care of me."He said and bowed to everyone.'OMG IT IS HIM'My jaw dropped and I smiled.

"Please take a seat by Lee Y/N, please raise your hand"I raised my hand as we made eye contact he looked shocked just aswell as me.I could feel Jimin and Jungkook staring at me but I didn't care.I was just happy to see him again.