New Old Friends

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was siting at our table waiting for them to come back. I should've stayed and made sure nothing happened but me and Y/N have liked each other for like.....ever. I trusted her and she trusted me. I saw them both walk in talking and laughing while walking towards our table.

"I'm back." She said with a smile on her face"Is it okay if he sits here with us?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"Sure"Jimin said.

"I don't care."I said coldly.I don't know where that came from all I know is I said it and she heard it.She and everyone else looked shocked at my sudden attitude towards her but I got up and walked away.

Jin's P.O.V

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!WHY IS HE BACK!NO!NO!NO!THIS IS BAD

"Sure Tae have a seat"I said akawardly. 

After a few minutes Y/N said she had to go use the bathroom so I decided to follow her and ask what's going on.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jin yanked me to the side."WHY IT HE HERE!WHAT'S GOING ON!I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT HE IS ALSO FRIENDS WITH JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK AND IF JUNGKOOK FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO-" He began scolding me.

"I KNOW!DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT JIN!BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!?IF JISOO LEFT AND CAME BACK OUT OF NOWHERE YOU WOULD FORGIVE HER RIGHT!HE WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND LEFT ME WITHOUT TELLING ME BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LOST LOVE FOR HIM JIN!"I yelled back out of breath and red in the face. 

He just stood there in complete shock. I was shocked at myself to because i've never rose my voice at him."Sorry." Was the small word that left my mouth. Jin pulled me into a tight hug and ever since he left this was the first time I cried in a long time."It's okay" He said stroking my hair. "I'm positive he loves you to and he had a good reason for leaving." But his words didn't matter to me all that mattered to me was that you were back.

                    .......................Why did you leave me Taehyung?