You Know What I'm Going to Say

Our plates were all clean and a waitress stopped by the table to pick them up.
"Would you like anything else?" She asked warmly.
Yoongi looked at me expectantly.
"No thank you," my cheeks felt like they were about to shrivel and drop from me trying to maintain a smile the entire dang time.
"I'll take the check," Yoongi told the waitress politely.
"Of course, sir," the waitress handed it to Yoongi.
"So Y/N, say we went on another date again," Yoongi began smoothly.
I accidentally spit out my water I'd been sipping on.
"Charming, sister, very charming," Taehyung's sarcastic voice groaned in my earpiece.
You snorted up orange juice in front of Jungkook! Who are you to judge me?? I silently screamed at Taehyung.
There was no way a kid so infuriating and aggravating was related to me in any way biologically.
For the first time Yoongi didn't stare at my clumsiness, but rather offered me a soft smile that just melted my very insides. "You need a napkin?"
My melted insides began to burn now in embarrassment. "Yes, please."
"Promise not to eat it this time?"
"Yeah, yeah," I slumped down in my chair a little.
Yoongi chuckled a little, shoulders shaking, before handing me a napkin. "So as I was saying, Y/N, say if we went on another date, where would you like to go?"
"Tell him you'd like to go have a cute shopping spree with him in buying a Tiki Head Bubble Machine because they're limited and you want one," I could hear the rectangular-grin in Taehyung's voice. "Oh, and tell him it's only found in Target."
"You were adopted from Target!" I shot back.
Yoongi's eyes widened and I clapped a hand over my forehead.
Great, and now in Yoongi's eyes I had just told him that he was adopted from a store.
"You know what Yoongi, it was really great having this blind date with you, and I'm sorry that everything went all wrong, so I'll be heading back to my house and into a coffin, have a great day," I rushed out, struggling to free my purse from my chair I'd hung it on.
I was done with this date.
Not only had I humiliated myself in front of my crush but I probably just sealed my fate as a single lady who'll die with a thousand cats.
Or better yet I probably just sealed my fate as a prisoner accused of the crime murder. I'm sure you can guess who I murdered.
"Y/N," Yoongi abruptly stood up.
I paused, surprised at the sudden intensity in his voice.
"Wh-what?"
The basketball star player leaned forward slightly, eyes bearing into mine. "Is it true then?" he asked softly.
"Um, is what true?" I chuckled nervously.His next words sent a jolt of surprise through me like an electric shock.
"Your brother has been telling you what to say to me through this entire blind date."