Taehyung Totally Hates Me

"Jimin??" I gaped.
The person behind the menu slowly lowered it revealing indeed my brother's close friend.
"H-hey Y/N," he grinned nervously.
Yoongi gestured for Jimin to come over to us and the red-haired culprit reluctantly got up and came to stand by our table.
"In all honesty, Y/N, I was planning to leave when you went to the bathroom," Yoongi admitted to me. "I didn't want to do this blind date in the first place, and no offense, but your lonely bean introduction followed by all sorts of your strange answers to my questions was kind of a turn off to me."
"I don't blame you," I blushed. "When I get back home it's lights out for Taehyung if it makes you feel any better."
Yoongi chuckled. "And anyways, I was getting up to leave and then I saw Jimin with a camera."
"A camera?" I blankly stared at Jimin.
Jimin sheepishly held up a small film camera.
So that was how Taehyung was able to see everything happening.
"Taehyung hired you to be my stalker and film my blind date?" I began to smolder.
"Pl-please don't kill me," Jimin whimpered a little. "Taehyung was already mad about the blind date and wanted to try and stop it anyways, so this morning when he somehow managed to make you wear that earpiece, he got me to film you and..." he trailed off as my glare was unrelenting. "I-I'll help you kill Taehyung if it means you spare my life." Jimin offered.
"Wow, a backstabbing friend too," I scoffed. "Save it."
"Jimin admittedly told me everything that was happening," Yoongi propped his chin on his hand. "I got rather intrigued after that."
"So you knew this entire time that Taehyung was making me look like a fool?" I narrowed my eyes. "And you did nothing but extend my torment?"
Yoongi now outright let out a bubbly laugh and raised his hands as if in surrender. "I'm sorry Y/N. But I found the entire situation rather cute and amusing. When I knew what to look for I could see how pissed you were behind that smile. It was cute."
"Augh, all men do is lie nowadays," I groaned in frustration, burying my face in my hands.
"Jimin you can leave," Yoongi informed the stalker with the camera.
Jimin nodded and instantly left, all but running out of the restaurant in hopes to get a head start before I went after him to beat his ass.
"Maybe you think all men are liars," Yoongi reached over and gently tugged at my wrists so I uncovered my face. His touch sending sparks of electricity down my veins. "But I wasn't lying about one thing."
"And what one thing was that?" I asked carefully.
"I would like to go on another date with you," Yoongi smiled. "One that preferably your brother isn't listening in on."
Oh man Taehyung was going to be furious, but did I care?
I smiled shyly. "R-really?"
Yoongi nodded. "Where would you like to go? For real this time."
I bit the inside of my cheek a little. What if Yoongi thought I was cheesy?
Oh whatever.
"I kind of always wanted to have a date with my significant other at night around a lake. But like, if that's too corny I get it."
Yoongi, his hand still on my wrist, squeezed it a little. "Let's do it."