Dangers await (Chapter ten)

"Do you even know where the river is exactly Icekit??" Blizzardkit mewed while looking around at his surroundings.

"Of course! Nightwing said we have to come through grasshead clearing then go past one tree and we're there." She mewed while looking back at him.

"I hear water ahead but it doesn't sound like a river." Her brother mewed back.

"You don't even know what a river sounds like furball!"

Adderkit stared at Blizzardkit as he whispered softly to Eaglekit. Eaglekit shook his head and went to stand beside Blizzardkit.

Brindlekit sat patiently as she waited for them to head out.

"I think this is a bad idea! We're lost!" He mewed. Brindlekit who couldn't speak yet, stood beside Blizzardkit.

Adderkit tumbled over his paws as he made his way over to Icekit.
He gave a little mew and yawned wide showing his teeth. She looked down at him but shrugged the feeling off. "Well I'm going with or without you!"

She stormed off with Adderkit behind her and his siblings behind him.

Blizzardkit looked at their departing forms as he sighed. He looked into the sky seeing it already turning a black color.
'guess I'll follow them.'

He pushed his chubby legs forward as the water he heard earlier sound closer. A shriek sounded far away as he stopped.
He shook his head and kept walking.

He imagined if Whiteheart wondered where they was. Or Nightwing. He once again shrugged it off and pushed himself to run.

He flicked his ears. Then ran as he heard a rustle behind him. He yelped as he was tackled to the ground and he heard chuckling.

"So scary brother!" Icekit mewed lightly as Adderkit rolled on the ground with laughter. Brindlekit sat down and watched as Eaglekit tried to bite her ear.

"Get off me! Rabbit-brain!"

He shoved her off and stalked away mumbling. But was quickly picked up by his scruff.

"I found them Whiteheart!" Came a mumbled reply. Blizzardkit heard his sister and denmates whimper and complain.

"Thank StarClan! Don't you ever run off again! You hear me?!" She rambled on while licking young Brindlekit, who squealed.

Next thing Blizzardkit know is that he's feeling the wind rush beside his ears and hearing the sound of many paws thundering the ground as they ran.

His nose twitched as he smelled the camp he was used to. He smelled home. He opened his eyes as he saw Thunderheart, Dawnpool and Stormclaw sitting around, sharing a rabbit.

He was gently put down and looked up seeing Lightningfur padding away. He sneezed lightly and he walked away to the nursery. Moments later came Whiteheart.

She lightly licked his pelt and ears. He fell asleep moments later.
~~~~~

That was five moons ago. Since then everything have been going well.

Heronstar, Nightwing, Weaselfur, Milo, Sunstorm and Gingerfoot made it to camp that night with bruises and wounds.

Heronstar bore the most while Sunstorm and Gingerfoot had the least.

The second moon they all kept a low profile while observing the other clans.
In the second moon, Whitestar had lost a life and only had two left. WillowClan and TreeClan officially became allies.

In the third moon Whitestar only had one life left. He lost it in a battle with TreeClan as they made a sneak attack.

CloudClan and WillowClan's rivalry had took a turn for the worse. At every border patrol there's a battle and at every gathering, they almost fight. Blizzardkit became Blizzardpaw and his mentor was Heronstar. Icepaw's mentor was Hazeleye.