Left out (Five)

Five X Reader
Info- you and five have been very close friends since you were kids, when he went missing it broke your heart . But ever since he came back things have been different...

Y/n PoV

Somethings up with five, he's not the same guy I knew as a kid and ever since he got back from the time travelling weird shit he's changed.

Being back at the academy was a bad idea, there's too many memories as I look round my old bedroom. Even though I wasn't adopted by Hargreeves, he let me stay at the academy all the time. Which was nice I guess... but it's only probably cause I had a power too, so I could help stop the 'end of the world ' or as he called it the 'apocalypse'.

I'm staring at my own reflection in the mirror, my boots just reach my ankles, the engraved stars on them are starting to fade, looking more grey then the original yellow they should be. But I will never not wear them because five gave them to me, long ago yes but they are still mean the world to me.

"Y/n?... are you up there". A voice echoes through the academy reaching me, I know that voice, I could pick it out from a million voices. But I don't say anything. He hasn't bothered to speak to me since his return so why should I?

"Y/n???" A light knock is heard on my door, great now I'm going to have to talk to him. The door slowly opens revealing a boy in a dark navy uniform looking at me. He smiles to try and lighten the mood but I'm not having any of it.

"What do you want five?" I say to him coldly. He glances at the floor before speaking,
"I came to say hey"
"Well you said it... is that all?" I sit on the edge of bed and glare at him.
He sighs,
"Y/n... I'm... sorry I didn't speak to you sooner"
"Five... why are you still here"
He looks a little taken back,
"What.. what do you mean?"
I face away from him and softly say
"Five go... you clearly don't want me in your life.. just leave"
"Y/n..."
"LEAVE FIVE JUST LEAVE" I scream at his face. But it doesn't stop him, instead he tries to comfort me like he always used to do if I was angry. So I do the only thing I know what to do ... I turn invisible.
"Oh come one y/n ... please let's just talk about this" he says trying to find any signs of where I am. I creep out of my room and watch him from the doorway, trying to look for me but with no luck. But that's when I hear it,
"Please y/n... there's something I need to tell u"
I re-appear, and glance at him slightly embarrassed by the way I handled that situation,
"What... what is it u need to tell me" I say quietly.
He pauses before sighing,
"The world is ending... in five days and I don't know if I can stop it"
I lean against the doorframe processing what he said.
"I'm sorry what?... is this a joke cus it ain't funny"
"I'm being serious y/n I told the others yesterday-"
That's when I lose it,
"You told the others but didn't bother to tell me that huh, the world is going to fuckin end in five days ... in less then a week, smooth five real smooth I don't have time for this."

Without a second thought I start walking away leaving five to try and pick up the pieces of what's left our relationship.

Heyyy people so I actually hate this imagine but oh wellls 😂 be sure to leave a comment of what u wanna see next ;)