Chapter 39

Jakes POV
And I look up and place the ball in my side and start to run down the middle. I get past the crowd And I'm now past half I look back to see of course Logan he is catching up and it's just us two. He is the the left of me a little and I take two steps backwards and he was going to tackle me but since I went back I deked him out and he went face first on the ground I than just ran forward into the end zone. I took the ball and throw it to our coach and he caught it. Two seconds later I got tackled by my team and by then the game was done and over. After 1 min of me on the ground I get lifted up by my team we had to get off the field so the girls can come And play. We stood in the field And applause the crowd.

Erika's POV
As soon as Jake got into the touch down our coach called us in.we couldn't see them celebrating. I lead the girls in but we had to run. We got in the locker room and put on on soccer shoes and tied up our hair. I stood at the door as the girls walked out giving A pep talk. They stopped at the doors To go out side And I went to the front And I got the okay to go out.

Jakes POV
The football team went into the locker room And just took off our patting and put on shorts And our jerseys back in with snap backs on. We went out to were the soccer team was and took there spot as we sat down The girls came running out and went to there bench as the crowd went crazy.

Erika's team starts with the ball and Erika passes the ball back and her teammate sends it the right mid (erika plays centre forward) Erika shouts send it up and high and the mid passes it the the defence And they do as told and end it over everyone An- stands in Erika's feet near the other teams net she puts the ball to her right foot and takes A shot And goes right past the goalie. Her and her teammates run into the corner where the football team was sitting and the girls all huddle near the corner. 40 min later and now it Half time and they are still up by one. And the girls run to the locker room and sit while Erika stands in the middle

E- girls listen up. They will be coming at us more And fighting we need to keep this lead. Okay?
All- okay
E- just relax and take A break

The coach comes in and tells the girls to just head out all the girls head out but Erika she is till in the locker room

Jakes POV
Everyone starts to cheer so I look over to find Erika and I couldn't find her I tried looking for number 18 but couldn't find her.

Erika's POV
I was about to leave the locker room when...