| | Rouxls Kaard ♡ | |

Request MicroChan
××××
         Rouxls Kaard held his breath. He been starring at you, and yours lips. He always loved you and everything about you. Thinking about you made him blush a dark blue.

He always liked how you treated Lancer, just like a mother. Just like his lover...

"Rouxls Kaard?" a voice called out his name. He snapped and looked to see you. He blushed a deep blue. His cheeks heating up, hands getting sweating.

"erk, yes, Y-Y/N" he choked out to you. Whipping off the sweat off his clothes, and face.

"Would you care if I came over for dinner?" you asked calmly. Rouxls Kaard smiled widely and without thinking he said.

"Of courseth, Y/N!" he said happily. You smile at his adorable smile and face. You nodded and began walking away. Rouxls Kaard did the same, probably to take a shower.

Rouxls Kaard was fixing his white hair, trying to look for dinner. He had never had dinner with someone, well...Only with the king and Lancer. He snapped out of his deep thoughts, when he heard a knocked at his door. He fixed his clothes and rushed to his door. He saw you dressed so beautifully dressed.

"Youth look beautifulth today" he said to you, warmth in his cheeks. 

"You too, may i come inside?" you asked, which he accepted. He stepped to the side.

You noticed a DVD, you picked it up....

Huh?

Fifty Shades Of Blue..

A/n: i am so sorry owo