Work of Fiction

Work of Fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a Crime

Plagiarism is the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission from the author.

Author's Note

Expect the unexpected. I'm just a simple writer who tries my very best to make my story clean, understandable, and unique to each of every reader. Grammars, punctuation marks, and incomplete words are inevitable so I am hoping for your kind considerations!

-:-

(Main Characters)

Aztare Khrys Avellar Short Description:- A woman who has a will to fight amidst the great epidemic, a zombie apocalypse because she believes that nothing is impossible in the name of love

- A woman who has a will to fight amidst the great epidemic, a zombie apocalypse because she believes that nothing is impossible in the name of love.

Aztare Khrys Avellar Short Description:- A woman who has a will to fight amidst the great epidemic, a zombie apocalypse because she believes that nothing is impossible in the name of love

Jez Lore Vernan Short Description:
-A bad boy who forgets his past just to save others, to protect the girl who makes his life more meaningful. Love is the reason why he's still fighting until the end of the tragedy.

-:-

"Enjoy reading and give life to my story by the use of your wonderful imaginations." ~LordsNnelo