CHAPTER 20

"You have my ticket and passport, right?" I say to Ismail who has been busy with his phone since we got into the car.

"Yes, I have it," he says, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Alright and are we stopping for breakfast on our way?" I ask feeling very hungry.

"You can have something to eat on the plane, we don't need to stop."

"We have to stop and get something for me. Do you want me to starve before we get to... where are we going first again?" I say holding my stomach.

"You won't starve, and we are going to Greece first."

"I can't wait to go to Greece, but Ismail, please let me get something to eat before we leave," I plead.

"Not necessary because we have arrived," Ismail says getting out of the car.

"We are at the airport already, that was fast," I say surprised stepping out of the car.

"Ismail you own a private jet?" I ask noticing we are standing in front of a plane and not at the car parking lot.

"Yes," Ismail smirks, "We run a very successful company."

"Wow! I can't believe you are still living with your brother," I say with a laugh which wipes the smirk off his face.

"Hey! I have my reasons, woman."

"Why have you been calling me 'woman' all day?" I ask laughing at him.

"I myself don't know why..." Ismail says laughing with me. While removing my luggage from the trunk another car pulls up beside ours, and I am shocked to see Fatima and Udar get out.

"You are coming too?" I ask walking towards Fatima.

"Surprise!" Fatima calls out with a big smile.

"You were coming this whole time, and you did not tell me?"

"No. I only found out yesterday or rather I was asked to fill in for someone, so I decided to surprise you this morning." Fatima smiles.

"Oh, I didn't even know that Udar was coming."

"Apparently, as it's a joined project. And some other people from the company are coming as well," Fatima says.

"Oh, alright. But anyway, I am happy you are coming," I respond pulling her into a tight hug.

"I would have been happy too if you were not squeezing the life out of me," she teases pulling away from me.

"It's love, babe," I retort smiling releasing her from the hug.

"If this is what it means to be best friends with you, then I quit."

"There is no quitting with me. Its either you are my best friend, or you are my best friend," I say laughing.

"Wow, such great options," Fatima mocks me.

"I know right, I do try my best," I counter.

"You wish," Fatima says smiling.

"I know. But anyway, let's get going before Ismail starts shouting my name and wondering where I am,"

"Are you ready?" Ismail says walking toward me with both of our luggage.

"Yes, and did you know she was coming?" I go to take my luggage from Ismail, but he insists on carrying it, passing the luggage to someone who puts it in the plane.

"Yeah, Udar told me and asked me not to tell you because she wanted to surprise you."

"Oh. Anyway, you owe me breakfast," I remind him walking up the stairs of the plane.