8

Donghyuck smashed his plump lips on his brother in laws thin pink ones. Mark was slammed on the wall, his wrists held tightly as he was pinned to the wall. Mark was shocked at first but he eventually melted into the kiss, kissing back slowly. Donghyuck dominated Marks tongue with all the anger he had inside of him.

"H-Hyuck s-stop i-it!" Mark tried to push the younger but was harshly slammed on the wall again. "Its going too far." The older whispered against soft plump lips trying his best to stop the make out session.

"I dont fucking care!!" Donghyuck growled as Mark finally took the upper hand and pushed the younger onto his bed and hovered him.

"I thought you needed a happy life." Mark pulled away sighing at the angry lioness growling under him.

"I have a happy life!! My twins and you!! You fucked up and deserved a punishment! You hurt me! Called me your servent!" Donghyuck shouted at the older above him his tears slipping from the edges of his eyes.

"H-Hyuck...... I'm sorry baby." Mark held his brother in laws soft wrists now. "You arent my servent you my babies Mama......" The older smiled sadly as Donghyuck bounced up biting Marks lower lip as he pulled him down and started kissing him again. He wanted to tell him how much he loved him through the kiss to tell him he didnt love Jeno anymore.

"Hyuck baby......Slow down lionless....I might loose control please." Mark begged the beautiful boy afraid he might loose control and take him whole right then and there for he had begun no he had fallen in love with his brother in law a bit too much.

"L-Loose it.......Its you hyung....Not Jeno." Donghyuck was crying, Mark was afraid to loose him.

"I-I dont have c-condems or any lubricant. Its been five years Hyuck.....I-I dont want you hurt." Mark pleaded but Donghyuck was an angry lionless or grizzly bear.

"Just fucking do it already!!! Oh I might kill somebody!!" Donghyuck glared at the older. And so Mark dipped down taking Donghyuck already swollen lips but was stopped suddenly.

"First......Shave its pricking my face." Donghyuck blushed making Mark chuckle and get off.
"Shave it for me." Mark smiled for the first time in years and Donghyuck nodded.

Once Mark shovered,Donghyuck sat on the kitchen counter freshly showered too as Mark stood shirtless inbetween the brunettes thick thighs, resting his arms on the counter as Donghyuck larthered shaving cream on the nest of hair, grumbling and started shaving the olders beard off. One moment they were fighting, the next they were about to make love and now they were here being all cute and adorable.

"There you look like a human again." Donghyuck looked so satisfied when Mark was clean shaved.

"Hyuck your phone is ringing." Mark smiled making Donghyuck gasp.

"Mama is on his way. I'm so sorry lovelies." Donghyuck fussed around pulling random shirts from Marks closet and pulled it over.

"Drive safely baby." Mark smiled at the brunette.

"Dada better drive Mama back bitch! And you dont wanna do it with me since you still are in love with Taeyong!! After all why would you make love to a fucking servent?!" Donghyuck growled at the older as he walked out the door.

"Hyuck wait." Mark wrapped his arms around Donghyuck waist. "Your not a servent. Will you please shut up? Im sorry." The older buried his face in Donghyucks neck softly kissing the youngers neck. "Come I'll drive you home. Dragging the brunette to his car and drove off to the boys.

"Mama!!! Omg Dada!!!" Hae and Min crashed into their parents body happy to see them together.
"Have you eaten your dinner?" Donghyuck asked going into the kitchen.

"Yes Mama!!" The twins nodded happily.

"Then why dont you guys watch something with Dada? Im going to sleep." Donghyuck said going up stares.

He showered again dressing his blue pijamas as he stared at the night sky. He sighed smiling with tears in his eyes. "Hey there hyung. I guess I went too far, after all I'm just his brother in law, I'm sorry to make your man uncomfortable. He still loves you, I thought he loved me for all those years he stood infront of this house. But as always I asumed wrong. I lost the man I loved, I two children that arent even mine but I love them limitlessly. Now I love Mark, Why wasnt it me that died? Oh Taeyong you should have lived. Not that I have a love life or a family that Im alive right? He doesnt want to kiss me, Doesnt want to do it with me, I'm just a disgusting servent in his eyes, He wants me gone to Jeno. Why? Why does my life have to crash down Hyung? You could have told him, then you would be alive and I'd be with Jeno. I'm in love and I want him. Im so sorry I cant help it!! I sound a fucking slut. Gosh!! What do I do?" Donghyuck was sniffling into his palm as warm arms wrapped around his body.

"Woah you speak to much. Shut your pretty mouth up Hyuckie." Mark chuckled but Donghyuck was back to being the angry bitch.

"Get fucking lost." Donghyuck snapped.

"I heard everything." Mark chuckling carrying the beauty to bed. "Lets say the feeling are mutual but....." The older bit the youngers neck harshly. "Dont you dare fucking call your self a disgusting servent. Clear?" Mark asked again as he sunk his teeth even deeper.

"Ahhhh!!!! It hurts!!" Donghyuck struggled but for no a avail.

"Well becoming one would hurt more. Hyuckie I really want you too.......but ummmm nothing." Mark kissed the younger, on the lips. Their slow make out session turned into something intense, If Taeyong were a ghost he'd be smiling at them who were about make love and start their life as one. As parents of two beautiful twin boys.