25

Mark came home after two days, haggered and drunk. He stumbled into the house making Donghyuck gasps and wheel himself to his husband.

"Mark! What happened to you?" Donghyuck asked his husband but was ignored and left in the living room.

Donghyuck sighed, the twins were sleeping, the thriplets were in their cots and it was time the brunette went to bed too. He couldnt walk, and he couldnt expect Mark to carry him to bed anymore. Their relationship was breaking, the child was not wanted but every mother loves his/her baby. Donghyuck wheeled himself to the room on the down floor, trying his best to lift himself up onto the bed. He held the bed head, lifting himself onto his legs but accidently pushed his wheel chair away and lost his balance, going face first on the floor.

"My baby!!" Donghyuck screamed as a hand held his flat stomach and carried him.

"Duckkie you would have lost the baby." Mark carried him upstairs to their shared room.

"Well, Thats what you want right. For me to loose it?" Donghyuck looked away from Marks eyes.

"Duckling look at me." Mark made Donghyuck look at him.

"Of course I want it. So bad. But if I lost you again I'd no long have the strength to withstand a minute without you. I dont want you suffering. You.....You cant walk, what if you actually die? I wont be slitting my wrists next time, I'd slit my throat." Mark let his tears drop on Donghyucks cheek. "I love you so much Donghyuck my life would become dark without my sunshine. I....I Duckie I cant live without you anymore." The older tried his best not to cry, but he did and Donghyuck only turned away from his gaze. Mark slipped his hand beneath the brunettes shirt, caressing the stomach that carried another child of his. "Dada loves you baby. I'm sorry for saying mean things." With that Mark stood up to leave. He had a meeting in the morning and thought he'd spend the night at the office but then Donghyuck wouldnt be able to come down.

"Mark?" Donghyuck whispered after a long stretch of silence and saw Mark on the roon couch with his glasses and lap top. Massaging his stiff neck.

"Hmm? Why arent you asleep yet?" Mark mumbled sipping his coffee.

"Come here!" Donghyuck demanded.

"I'm busy." Mark didnt dare to look at Donghyuck.

"I'm sorry too. I love you so much Simba!" Donghyuck started tearing up and Mark had no choice but to shut the lap down and crawl next to his wife.

"I want to have a girl. I promise I'll be fine this time you dramatic fool." The brunette giggled as they snuggled up to sleep.

The twins and thriplets were more than happy to learn about their Mama bringing them another sibling to play with. Donghyuck grew big, fluffy and gorgeous as time slowly flew by.

"Dada look!! Mama is walking!" Hae screamed and Min held Donghyucks arm as he took caucious rickety steps.

Half way close to Mark and he fell into his husbands arms. The brunette was three months big, and the twins had a mission given by Dada to help their Mama walk. Donghyuck giggled, kissing Marks jaw as Mark sniffled tears of joy.

"Can you feel your legs?" Mark crouched down to check.

"So you could fuck and knock me out? Well Mr handsome Lee I started feeling a wee bit after yesterday." The brunette giggled softly.

"Omg!!! I'm so glad." Mark squeezed and swirled Donghyuck around.

"I....Mark...I want thro...." Donghyuck was immediately lifted up to the bathroom where he threw up pretty badly.

"Duckie you alright?" Mark rubbed Donghyucks back.

"Yes babe." The brunette was then carried by the waist as Mark helped him wash his mouth.

"Jaehyun and Sicheng suggested that you gain weight for this pregnancy. Since baby and Mama boy is healthy it would be safer if you became a little fat." Mark carried his wife bridal style to bed.

"And you would hate my fat ass." Donghyuck pouted.

"I'll love you more always even if you had white hair and wringles. Sush." Mark captured those yummy plump lips in a long sweet kiss as he left with hus kids to make Mama food.

It was after a long tiring day at work one saturday in summer when Mark came home sweaty and exhausted. He was cranky and frustrated with the shit load if work he had to do that day. But when he opened his shared room door, his heart swelled. Hae and Min had made mac cheese just for Mama and they were feeding Donghyuck, Tyuzu and Joy on Hae's lap as Mick curled into a ball next to his fluffy phat wife. Min of course was fast asleep on the three month old baby bump, a habit he had caught upon himself when the thriplets were carried.

"Enough Hae. Mama is full." Donghyuck whined but his elderest son deadpanned and fed him until it was over.

"You didnt keep some for Dada?" Mark fake gasped at his son who pouted and scratched his nape.

Donghyuck having his mouth full with the last spoon of mac cheese, curled his stubby fingers at his husband, Mark chuckled crawling over the brunette as he loosened his tie and their lips smashed against each other. Hae didnt know what his parents were doing but he knew they were in love and so placing the bowl on the bed side table he snuggled into his sisters next to his mother. Mark who apparently was the person who actually ate the last spoon of mac cheese pulles away smacking his lips and wiping his mouth.

"That......was delicious." Mark winked at his blushing wife as he went to take his long awaited shower.

Mark came back with black loose basket ball shorts and a arm cut black vest as he carried Mick onto his chest and snuggled next to his wife. Placing a head on Donghyucks swollen chest Mark took in his sent with a deep breath, sighing in content.

"We are destined to be together and I love it how you and our kids make my most shit full day amazing with just nano seconds." The older mumbled into Donghyucks chest as stubby arms combed Marks damp black strands.

"Thats called true love Simba. Sweet dreams baby lion." Donghyuck giggled when he heard Marks soft snoring resonate their room with their childrens baby breaths.