posed

Modeling was never easy for her

Modeling was never easy for her. Instead of being her group's visual, she still needed more and more practice before she could say that modeling was a piece of cake for her.

She consistently agreed to any modeling offers that she got. She never denied fashion photo shoot offers from any magazines. She never denied jewelry promotion offers from any brands. She never denied advertisement shoot offers from any hotel. She took it all, for the sake of her modeling career. She wanted to take it seriously.

For that reason, of course she would directly say yes to him when he asked. She was still studying after all, so why should she deny it? Because she would be unpaid? She wanted to learn more, so she would do it, regardless of the payment.

But most importantly, of course, because he is the one who asked her.

He said that she could wear anything she liked since this modeling thing was just for fun. So she wore a black beret hat and black shirt with pink tiny graffiti on it to suit her purple hair. He gave some flowers for her to hold. She sat on a wooden stool with pink background which suits her hair and clothes well. She was told to start posing when he said so.

"Pose!"

And she posed.