pressed

He just found that photography was actually interesting and was interested to learn more about it

He bought a digital camera and started taking pictures of objects around him. Those objects, of course, including his friends. But then he realized that he needed another object to be taken picture of, not just his friends, their dog, or his books—especially his book since he had taken too many photos of his collection. He got bored taking picture of them.

So he instantly asked her to model for him. He did say that he was studying photography and doing this just for fun. He also said that he wanted to take other kinds of pictures since his friends were no longer challenging objects. That was it.

He always imagined pink as the best color to match her. So, he prepared a pink background for her to pose. He also gave her flowers, as a representation of her beauty and kindness, although he did not know what flowers he bought and its meaning. He just found it pretty and decided that it matched her. Done.

She prepared herself on the set, looking so serious positioning herself on the stool he put. When she had sat still, he initially thought that she was ready for their mini photo shoot project. He took his camera, point it to her, and said, "Pose!"

And he pressed the shutter button.