The first assassination attempt

I lay on my front on Stiles's bed, looking at the textbooks in front of me as Stiles rested on his elbow next to me.

"I'm bored." I huffed, shutting the book. Stiles looked at me and chuckled.

"Well, homework doesn't have a great track record for being fun." He mumbled.

"I want to do something else." I smirked before straddling Stiles and pushing him down.

"Y/N-." I smashed our lips together, cutting him off. He returned the kiss, cupping my cheek as he kissed back. He pulled away.

"As much as I love where this is going, we're here for me to help you study, not to get laid." He sighed before gently rolling over so I landed on the bed next to him. I returned his sigh.

"But the work is boring." I whined.

"I know, baby, but your work is important. How about we do another hour, and then we can do what you want to. Lots of times." He smirked, making me laugh.

"Deal." I nodded. He returned it before kissing my cheek. I looked at my notes and sighed.

"None of this makes sense. It looks like some sort of alien language." I sighed. Stiles chuckled as he looked at it.

"It's only algebra and it's not-." He stopped speaking and his smile slowly dropped as he looked closer at the notes.

"Stiles, what is it?" I asked.

"Whose notes are these?" he mumbled.

"They're mine, I just don't understand them." I sighed.

"You don't understand them, because this isn't algebra." He spoke, looking at me. My eyes widened.

"What?" I scoffed. He sat up and grabbed my book before sifting through the pages.

"None of this is algebra. It looks like computer code or something." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"H-how did I write that, I don't know how to write code." I gulped.

"Apparently you do. Do you remember writing this?" he asked, looking at me. I shook my head.

"No. I mean, I had a vision during math class on Thursday, so I assume that I wrote it during that." I spoke.

"What did the vision show?" he asked. I sighed.

"It was a list of something, but it was blurry, so I couldn't see it properly. But it was a long list." I nodded. Stiles sighed.

"Okay. Well, we need to work out what this is code for. Maybe Lydia has also written something like this." He spoke, making me nod.

"If not, maybe she can shed some light on what it might mean." I spoke.

"Let's hope so." Stiles nodded, making me sigh and return it as I looked back down at the code.

I walked into the empty girls' locker room and looked around for Lydia.

"Y/N." I turned around and smiled as she walked towards me.

"Hey, you're just the person I wanted to see." I smiled.

"What for?" she asked.

"I need to show you something." I nodded as I dug into my bag and got out my notebook.

"Stiles and I were doing math homework yesterday, and he realised that the reason my notes weren't helping was because they're not algebra." I spoke. Lydia's eyebrows furrowed as I handed her the open notebook.