Y/N leaves

The sunlight shone through Stiles's window as he slowly opened his eyes. He squinted as soon as they opened, still feeling sore and puffy from crying last night. He opened them fully and groaned as he looked at the time. 8:15. Half an hour to get to school. He groaned and rolled back over.

"You up?" he looked over his shoulder and sighed as his dad stood at the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm up." He nodded, rolling back over and resting his head against his pillow. His dad returned it as he walked in.

"You don't have to go to school today." He spoke.

"Dad, we broke up, it's not a big deal. Happens to everyone." He mumbled. His dad looked at him as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Stiles, Y/N is missing." He admitted. Stiles's eyes widened as he sat up in his bed.

"What do you mean, missing?" he gulped.

"Her mom called it in this morning, saying that she didn't come home last night. All of her stuff is still at home, as is her car." He spoke. Stiles gulped.

"Okay, so, are you thinking she's run away, been kidnapped, another assassination attempt?" he choked. He sighed and shook his head.

"Stiles, there's no evidence of foul play in this. We'll follow the usual procedures, we'll send out an APB and a search party, but in my professional opinion, she just left, Stiles." He sighed. Stiles choked and looked down.

"She wouldn't just leave me. I know we broke up, but she wouldn't do that to me. Not after almost two years." he shook his head. His dad sighed.

"Okay. Well, I don't expect you to go into school today. I know you guys only broke up yesterday and now she's missing. That's too much for anyone to handle, so stay off today. Hang out with Scott and Lydia. Take it easy, kid, okay?" he asked. Stiles nodded. His dad sighed and returned it, ruffling his hair before standing from his bed.

"I'll leave you some money so that you can take them for pizza or something. Just avoid the press, they'll be asking all sorts of nasty questions that we don't want to answer." He scoffed.

"Okay, dad." He nodded. Stilinski returned it and gave him a small smile before leaving his room.

Stiles walked into the diner where he was meeting Lydia and Scott and looked around. He spotted them and gave them a small smile before walking towards them. They stood up and looked at each other before Lydia hugged him.

"How you doing?" she asked.

"Could be better." He sighed. Lydia nodded as they all sat down.

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"Y/N." Stiles mumbled. Lydia and Scott looked at him.

"I think he meant to eat." Lydia nodded.

"My answer doesn't change." Stiles grumbled.

"Okay, wow, gross, let's just get you some...scrambled eggs." Lydia nodded.

"I don't want anything to eat." Stiles sighed.

"Well, tough, because that's what I'm ordering." Lydia nodded, making Stiles sigh again.

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked along the street, my backpack slung over one shoulder. I looked to the opposite street and stopped as I saw Stiles in the diner, with Lydia and Scott. My eyes wavered as he kept his gaze on his plate. It broke my heart to see him so sad, but I'd done what I had to. My eyes widened as suddenly Stiles looked up and directly at me before his eyes widened. A truck stopped at the red lights so it was covering me, giving me the perfect opportunity. I jumped up and grabbed the side of the truck as it started to move. I watched as Stiles ran out of the diner and looked around as Lydia and Scott followed him.