Frank Confesses

Frank Iero was nervous today. He is usually a shy and quiet seventeen year old boy. Frank is also the type of guy that likes listening to bands like The Misfits and Green day; he always wears a t-shirt, skinny jeans, converse and a hoodie. He has hair that reaches just below his ears and a fringe that covers his left eye. Frank is also gay. Today he was nervous because he was finally going to confess his feelings to a certain fire truck red haired guy with hazel eyes that pull him into a trance every time he meets them. He was just perfect in Frank’s eyes. Frank got ready for school saying goodbye to both his parents after finishing his breakfast. He got to school ten minutes earlier making him have to sit by his oak tree until the bell rung to start the school day. The oak tree was right on the left side of the school and it was where he went during his lunch break hours to sit, eat and think, it was a nice place to be, and it was quiet. No one went there and people probably don’t even know of its existence, so that was where he was planning to tell his feelings. He passed the school gates and was met with a shove by the jocks that always bully him whenever they get the chance.

“Hey, FAG nice hair!” The Jock Matt yells as he and his buddies start to laugh. Frank just rolls his eyes at their stupid comment and starts walking away when he suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder forcefully turning his body around.

“Hey! It’s rude to just fucking ignore us when we’re fucking talking to you! We should teach this fag midget a lesson shouldn’t we?” Matt says to his fellow jock buddies while still looking at Frank with an evil grin plastered onto his face. Frank tried to break free from Matt’s grasp but seeing as how Matt was really tall as fuck and was towering Frank, and not to mention he’s a jock who has strength and let’s just say breaking free wasn’t really working out for him. Frank braced himself for the punch he was going to receive and shut his eyes to the point where it was painful. But, then he heard the beautiful angelic voice of the guy he fell for. Gerard Way.

   “Well, don’t you think it’s pretty early to be picking a fight Matt?” Gerard says as he walks closer to the group. At this point, Frank had his eyes opening and looked at Gerard seeing him wear a black hoodie and skinny jeans that made his ass look great every time Frank happened to walk behind him while getting to class and his hair was shoulder length and was messy but looked perfect to Frank. Frank was snapped out of his thoughts when Matt’s loud and quite annoying voice started to come forth.

   “Oh come on Gerard! We’re just having some fun! You should join us; it’s funny seeing this faggot getting what he deserves! Matt says, now looking at Gerard trying to persuade him. But, Frank knows that Gerard isn’t like them. Gerard is a caring guy, he is well liked throughout the school and he’s saved Frank countless times with people that picked on him. Gerard also has similar taste to Frank, liking the same bands and such, Frank just couldn’t help falling for him.

“Oh and what does he deserve? Ignoring you? Not saying thank you for the compliment you gave him of having nice hair? That’s pretty stupid really. And will you stop calling him a fucking fag? He’s not gay and even if he was, what should it matter to you? Do you HAVE to call him a fag every time you see him? Nobody here cares if he is or isn’t!” Gerard says with a serious expression on his face. Franks heart beat made a thousand beats per second making him think his heart would fly out of his chest and he would die from Gerard protecting him and saying what he said, Frank put his head down trying to hide his flushed cheeks. At this point, Matt has let go of Frank and was taken aback by what Gerard said and it took him sometime to figure out what he would say but the bell had rung before he could even utter a word. Matt clenched his teeth and walked away, his jock buddies following behind him like lost puppies. Gerard just started to walk away and leave to go to class and Frank was still there standing as Gerard started walking toward the building watching his ass the entire time, but then Frank remembered his mission and ran towards Gerard.