Chapter 34

Connor's POV

I woke up and tried to move but couldn't. Then all the events from yesterday came to me. I look around and saw Lily and Andrea.Wait, how did Andrea get here.

"Connor?" I heard a faint whisper.

"Andrea?" I asked.

"Yea, where are we?" She asked.

"I don't know. How did you get here?" I wonder how the others didn't see her get taken.

"Well, I flipped out at Nash because he made out with a girl at Magcon infront of his girlfriend. I ran out of the hotel not caring if the others were following me. I saw your phone and a address on the ground in an alley. I started to type 911 then everything went black." She explained.

"Thanks Andrea." I heard some one whisper. It has to be Lily.

"Lily, are you okay?" I was and still am super worried about the girls.

"Yea, my head hurts though." She said.

"It's because your head got slammed on the brick wall." I explained.

"Andrea how'd you-" She got cut off by the door opening.

"Well looks like all of you are awake." A man said.

"No shit sherlock." Lily snapped. Damn she's fiesty.

"Boys." Three other men walked in. Two walked over to me and held me down.

The other two each got one of the girls. They started to beat them up when both of them got tackled.

"Suprise Mother fuckers!" Kian said. The rest of the guys and Jenn besides Nash came out of no where. I heard sirens. Cameron and Taylor tackled the two guys on me. I ran over to Lily and Andrea.

"Lily, Andrea are you guys ok?" I asked

"Yeah thanks to you." Andrea said, Lily nodded.

"Freeze! Put your hands up." The cops barged in. They handcuffed the men.

"We'll be back don't worry." The man said.

~At hotel~

"Where are you guys staying?" Lily asked.

"We are staying at the hotel five minutes away." Kian answered.

"Do you mind if I stay with you guys?" Lily asked.

"No, not at all. You can share with Jenn and I." Andrea said. We started walking out of the hotel.

"Wait, don't you need your stuff." I stopped walking.

"Could one of you get it? I don't wanna see Nash." She said.

"I'll get it for you. I need the key and room number though." I said.

"Okay. Floor 2, room 203. Here" She handed me her key.

I walked to the elevator listenining to all the boys and girls mess around. I chuckled to myself as I stepped into the elevator. I clicked floor 2 and listened to terrible elevator music while wiating. I finally got to floor 2. Now to look for the room. 200-201-202-203. Yep that's the room. I opened the door and wished I didn't. Nash and some girl were having sex. I just walked in the room and started packing Lily's stuff.

"Excuse you. why are you in here." I am guessing Nash said. I turned around this time they had sheets on them. Thank god, I didn't see his dick.

"Oh just getting your girlfriends stuff. While your fucking this slut." I snapped.

"Why are you getting her stuff?" He asked still next to the slut.

"Well, since her boyfriend was making out with a girl infront of her. She got kidnapped and then saved. Her boyfriend was too busy too look for her. Now she doesn't wanna be with a cheating boyfriend. She will be told about this." I snapped finishing getting her stuff together.

"Come on Nash let's continue." The slut said.

"Ok, Olivia. Oh, by the way Connor. You can have Lily. I don't care. She's just a slut trying to get in every guys pants." Olivia, my bad the slut giggled.

"Don't you dare say that about Lily! She is not a slut! The girl next to you is! Lily is beautiful, perfect, funny, and nice! She is not anything like the slut aka Oliva!" I grabbed all of Lily's stuff and went down to the lobby. When I got down there they were all staring at me. Lily was in tears.

"Thank you so much!" Lily jumped into my arms.

"What do you mean? I just got your bags." I chuckled.

"We all went up too see what was taking so long. I heard what you said it was really sweet. I just wished you would've slapped him. I already texted him saying we are over." She giggled.

"Let's go my peasents!" Ricky yelled. I wrapped my arm around Lily and started walking.