Chapter 3: pranks to Lighten up

Thanks Autotot for this idea. Btw where it starts it like 2am and its the day after he became den mother. They also had a sleep over tonight.

Dicks Pov

I have a plan to get them to losen up and maybe laugh a bit. I go to my apartment and grab the following baby powder, cheese powder from mac n cheese, a jar, fake spider, cool aid, a empty milk cartoon, wash out after like 5 showers hair dye😏, salt, doughnuts with mayonnaise filling, stuff to make it look like someone broke in I know I'm evil (theres these stickers that make it look like a shattered screen and stuff

 I go to my apartment and grab the following baby powder, cheese powder from mac n cheese, a jar, fake spider, cool aid, a empty milk cartoon, wash out after like 5 showers hair dye😏, salt, doughnuts with mayonnaise filling, stuff to make it look...

  ), face blood, a compact knife of Damians I love that demon, a unloaded gun and a bullet thanks to Jason, and cream cream cheese

I go back to the place I put the sticker on the screen and put the bullet to make it look like someone shot the tv. I do something on my glove to where the lights flicker and when I hit a button it'll say intruder alert at the same time. I rip my shirt to make it to where if i was stabbed. I put the doughnuts on the counter replace the orange juice with milk cheese, i pit powder in every hair dryer and coolaid in the shower heads so it will shower on them but my stuff of course and only half the showers the others I replaced the shampoo with the hair dye. I replace all their tooth paste with melted/somewhat liquid cream cheese. I also replaced the sugar with salt. I grab the knife and get fake blood all over the blade and my 'wound'. I also made it look like I was stabbed. I laid next to the 'broken' tv. I hit my holo glove.

" intruder alert!" The cave says repeatably the lights starts flicking on and off. I shoot the gun and then hide it. I wait a second then scream loudly. I hit another button.

"Un-un-unauthorized per-per-personnel." the zeta tube says.

Tim POV

I wake up to lights flashing and the cave repetitively telling us theres a intruder. I hear a gun shot. I then here a loud blood piercing screaming. What is going on?

I go out to see the team all questioning too. Then we hear: "Un-un-unauthorized per-per-personnel."

"Wheres Nightwing?" Kaulder asks.

We all run into the living room where the tv was shot and Dick was next to it soaked in blood holding a knife that we saw him take out of his stomach.

"What the hell happened?" Connor screams. Artemis was already next to Dick putting weight on his wound.

"Robin to justice league."  I say over my com.

"Superman here whats wrong?"

"Nightwing was stabbed can we have back up?"

"On my way." I hear Bruce say in daddy bats form. (Btw the justice league knows it a prank.)

"02 batman." The zeta tubes announce. Then a daddybat comes in and goes straight to where my big brother is.

"I-i got you guys breakfast." Nightwing sighed before he passed out from blood loss.

Bruce picks him up keeping pressure on his stab wound. "You heard him. Go eat I'll tell you if anything changes in his condition." With that he leaves.

We go in and see Orange juice and cream filled donuts. We all take a bite.

"Ew!" We all scream as we taste mayonnaise instead of cream. We drink the orange Juice but instead we get water cheese thing. What the hell! We all look at Wally who shrugs as if it wasn't him.

Artemis leaves to take a shower.

Artemis POV

I go into the shower and turn it on out comes grape Kool-Aid. Okay what the hell is going on?!? I go to another and I get out and blow dry my hair powder goes everywhere I look up and my hair was pink!!!

Nightwings POV

I changed into a clean nightwing suit and i watch as my pranks go down when everyone was in the lounge I go threw the Zeta tubes laughing. They all turn. Wally smirking at me realizing the whole thing was a prank.