After War

All the resistance had left was the falcon... that was it. They had lost everything they had on Crait. Leia always tried to make light of things but you could tell she was hurt. Rey was happy to be back with everyone she cared about but couldn't stop thinking about Ben. It was like a disease to her, she couldn't get it out of her head. She remembered how broken he was when she declined his offer. He looked like his heart had been broke in two. Had she made the right decision? Would she have been better off to go with him? What if he was actually trying to be better? Sitting on her bed conflicted she looked down at the floor hopelessly lost. She then started hearing a voice. She took her eyes off the floor to scan the room. Every one of the falcon was already asleep. Nothing..... she followed the sound of the voice down the dim lit cortadores of the massive ship until she got in the cockpit of the falcon. She slowly and as quite as a mouse walked into the room and was greeted by the blue lights that lines the top of the pilots room that beamed with a soothing light that could make anyone feel at home. Much to her surprise there was a small black headed boy running around jumping and yelling " dad dad dad come on let's go!!" Then she heard a sound she hadn't heard in a long time. "alright kid let me get some last things and tell your mother we are gone." Tears filled Rey's eyes. The small boy coming running to where she was and hoped into the seat in the back. Chewy came in and sat in the co-pilot seat, as usual making a bunch of noises. A few minutes later Han came back and sat down in the pilot seat and then looked back at his son who was beaming from ear to ear. " you ready for the ride of your life kid?" Han asked while rubbing his sons smooth jet back hair. Laughing the boy screamed " yes yes yes!!" Han smiling and turned around and looked at chewy. " alrighty chewy let's show this kid how's it's done." Chewy growled in agreement. Rey then was awoke to the sound of Finn calling her name. " Rey Rey REY" startled she looked around the room confused as to why she saw that. " are you ok Rey?" Finn asked looking visibility worried about her. " yea I'm fine" Rey said more alert now. The rest of the day went on her not thinking twice really about the vision. Later that night she felt a presence and sure enough Ben solo was standing behind her. " I'm not in the mood" Rey spat. " you and me both" Ben said in response. Then the vision replayed in her head. " you wanted to be a pilot.. didn't you" she asked him. Shook by the random question he looked at her. " why would that matter" he responded. " I saw a vision of you and your father on your first ride in the falcon. You both seemed so proud of each other." Ben looked away and said nothing. She could tell he was deeply hurt by his choice on Star killer base. "Yes that was my biggest dream as a boy" he said with tears in his eyes. " We used to go on rides all the time but that is a thing of the past." "Right" Rey said while thinking. Their force connection ceased and she was shoved back into reality. Everything was just the way she left it. Except she couldn't quite make out the man of Ben solo.