Hope/Maybe

It had been a months since she had last had a connection with Kylo Ren, but still couldn't get the though of him believing in her out of her head.  She almost pitted him because of how disappointed he would be with her.  What did he see? Why was she so special? She had thing to do and couldn't sit around. The resistance was growing stronger everyday and so far the first order had not found them. She went to Leia and told her about needing to be trained if she was going to protect them from Kylo ren or as Leia knew him Ben solo... her son. Leia smiled one of those smiles that could make any hearts melt and said " I know Luke told me."  She waved her hand and told Rey to follow her. As Rey followed Leia into the woods she couldn't help but think of Ren and how he wanted so badly to train her. Rey was snapped out of her thoughts when she bumped into to a stoped Leia. Reys eyes look around to make sure she wasn't seeing things. There in front of her was a training course perfect for her. She looked at Leia with tears in her eyes and embraced her in a hug. Leia just smiled and hugged her back. While in the hug Leia told Rey " never be afraid of who you are."  Smiling Rey thanked her and said she was heading to bed for the night.
Rey made her way back to the falcon admiring the planets inner beauty. She had started reading reading one of the books she had gotten from Luke trying to figure out how to fix Luke's saber. They prove to be absolutely no help whatsoever When she felt it again a familiar presence she almost longed for? She looked and there he was staring into her soul. " can't you see I'm busy" Rey stated.  " Always with the quick snarky responses from you" he said almost chuckling. Rey roles her eyes at his remark. Ren looked down to see his grandfathers lightsaber in Reys hand she was trying to fix it? " you're doing it wrong" he said almost with a hint of compassion in his voice. This for some reasons angered Rey. Was he smarting  off to her!  " I got that" she spat at him. Smiling he sat down and took the saber from her. " why are you helping me" she asked. " you need a teacher and I've decided to teach you." Oh boy here we go again she thought to herself. she look at him with her piercing green eyes " you do understand I'm leading a rebellion against you." " for now" he replied. " I believe one day you will stand with me."  Just like that he vanished but to her surprise the lightsaber was in her hands fixed completely looking brand new. " fine then Ben solo if you want to teach me I'll simply use it to turn you back to the light." Little did she know who was still on the falcon who overheard the whole conversation.....