~3~

Midoriya P.O.V.
Todoroki fled out of the room and everyone got quiet. Well that was bad....
I sat there waiting for lunch to come along. Poor todoroki, hope he's okay. He hadn't come back for at least 40 minutes now. Maybe before lunch I'll go find him and make sure he's okay.
"Alright class time for lunch." Mr.Aizawa said.
He immediately dozed off.
Everyone hurried out of the door and ran down to the cafeteria with all the other students. I peeked around the corner and saw three students talking and laughing. I took two steps out the door and turned to go to the bathrooms...or he could be in-
"Hey deku! What are you doing?" I didn't want to see her after Saturday.....
"Oh, u-uh hey O-ochaco!" I smiled awkwardly. I couldn't help it, I don't like her. It's almost weird now....
"Uh I just needed to go to the bathroom." I ran away from her. I couldn't stop myself. I just couldn't take it, seeing her. It won't be long until she finds out...
I stopped at the bathrooms and turned to see a sad ochaco walking away.
I caught my breath quickly and looked out the window. I didn't see todoroki so I decided to look around.
I looked in the bathrooms, the hallways, and even the court yard. But I couldn't see him anywhere.
Please be okay todoroki.
I sat down and stared out at the beautiful garden outside. The tree outside was in full bloom and some petals were falling around it. I looked down the tree to see a rickety old bench,.....with todoroki on it. He seemed to be staring at the small pond by the school. I got up and walked out the small door to the garden. I need to know if he's okay. 
                 ______________
Ochaco P.O.V.
"I don't know iida...he's been acting weird lately." I shrugged and played with my salad some more.
"Maybe he's just going through something..?" Iida seemed calmer than usual.
"Ever since Saturday, he's completely ignored me and won't listen to anything I say." I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my water.
"Hey, uh ochaco I was wondering something." His hand shaked a bit and his smile lit up.
"Yeah?" I was still annoyed about the whole Midoriya thing. Maybe he's just nervous?
"So..-"
Maybe he likes me! That's why. It's got to be!
"So yeah what do you think?" He smiled and put his hand awkwardly on the back of his neck.
"Oh what did you say I was lost in thought?" I laughed it off, but iida didn't laugh.
"Oh uh nothing really..." his smile faded.
Where could Midoriya be?
Mina walked over to the table and sat down.
"Hey ochaco! How are you today?" Her smile lit up the room.
"Just waiting for Midoriya...." I sipped some more of my water.
"Oh, Midoriya? I saw him in the hall, he was looking for todoroki. You know to make sure he was okay." She turned a little to the side.
"Oh..." I looked back at iida and he looked a bit sad. He was moving his drink around.
"Hey, ochaco....do you think they're doing something else?" She started laughing and crying at the same time.
"Mina! What..no..but!" I got to offensive because they both noticed.
"Well...uh...it was just a joke ochaco, he can calm down now." She gave out a giggle.
"Iida are you okay?" Mina turned to him now.
"Oh...yeah." He gave a small smile.
Why is he so upset?
"Alright we'll see you guys in class!" She turned to go sit with Momo and Shiro.
I better go find him.
I got up and put my food away.
"Alright I'm gonna go look for deku, see you in class!" I smiled.
"Oh, yeah....okay...." he didn't smile this time and kept on playing with the food on his plate.
Weird for iida, but I had to go find deku!
                 _____________