~8~

Todoroki P.O.V.
The sun was barley peering in and I already knew I needed to get up. I rolled out of bed fixing the bed up. The mirror now in front of me showed a half ball of frizz on my head. I combed it down well attempting to get dressed. Looking down at my tinted shoes, I knew today was going to be terrible. The classroom was lighter today giving it a good spirit. I awaited the already to be worried Midoriya. Students started streaming in. Ocacho walked in with a smile on her face only to give me a dirty glare. Was it her? Midoriya Strolled in shortly after giving me a small wave. I nodded back. Mr.Aizawia started the lesson on controlling our quirks better even though we'd gone over it many,many, times before. I noticed iida staring back at Midoriya a stern look on his face. This can't be good...

Midoriya P.O.V.
I was practically sleeping when Mr.Aizawa sent us to lunch. I walked out the door worried that any one of our classmates could have saw us. It's not a big deal right? It's not like we're dating or anything...we just told each other the truth, right? With food on my tray I walked up to my usual seat to find ochaco covering it with her lunch bag. She did not look happy at all.
"Hey guys!" No response. Even iida looked upset he wouldn't even look at me.
"Guys! Hey what's going on?....I'm still sitting here right." A worried expression was set on my face. They both looked upset and wouldn't say anything.
"Oh..." I guess I needed to find somewhere else to sit today.
"Just can you go away Midoriya..." ochaco sighed. She had never called me by my real name before. Something was up and I think I knew what that something was.
"Why would I go away you two are my best friends!" I put my tray on the table and crossed my arms.
"I don't know what's wrong with you two but I don't understand why your giving me the silent treatment.." I waited for a response only to find silence, again.
"I still don't understa-"
"Will you buzz off Midoriya!" Ochaco yelled at me with her non pink face. I didn't really understand what was going on but I hope it wasn't what I had in mind.
"What did I even do to you two?!" I yelled. The commotion in the lunch room kept it from me making a scene.
"Nothing! Can't you just leave!" Ochaco's eyes welled up with tears and I backed away slowly.
"Yeah...why can't you....you hurt her why should I worry about you." Iida said In a loud voice.
"What are you guys talking about?!" I yelled.
"WE SAW YOU MIDORIYA!" Iida screamed.
"Wha...." I dropped my plate of food and it all fell to the floor it clashed against the tile causing most of the cafeteria to notice but went back to talking and chatting.
"You...that was you!" I started to get upset.
"Yes it was me..." iida sat back and looked down at his full plate of food.
"Ochaco wanted me to talk to you since you'd been acting....strange lately, and when I opened your door I found a private moment I should've seen." He avoided eye contact....oh no.
"But when I turned to leave all I could think about was...." he looked at Ochaco. "All I could think about was how ochaco was feeling, so I took a photo." I was in complete shock. Iida...no not iida that's not like him at all!
"What...for ochaco!" I started to get annoyed.
"YOU RUINED THE PERFECT MOMENT IVE HAD FOR YOUR CRUSH?!" I immediately covered my mouth. I had just messed up bad.
Ochaco looked at iida and then back at me.
"Wait what is he talking about iida?" Ochaco looked confused.
I felt a hand touch my shoulder and turned to see Momo.
"Midoriya we need to talk." She said calmingly.
"I..uh.." iida and ochaco were starting to argue so I thought It would be best to go with Momo.
I regretted everything I had just said. My best friends were mad at me, and I had made the dumbest mistake to admit my crush. Maybe I should just keep it in...