chapter 10 | future references

Minseo's POV

--- Two Hours Later ---

"She's still not here. Aren't we just wasting time?" Jin says and I sigh. Two hours have already passed and the boy had stopped crying but he seemed tired. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He must be hungry. I bit the inside of my cheek anxiously before making up my mind.

"Excuse me, sir?" I say to one of the owners and he walks over.

"Yes?"

"Chan-ho's missing his mother. But he's hungry right now. Could I go with him to the restaurant and get food? I promise I'll be back." I said and he nods his head.

"Of course. Umm... How about, just in case, his mom comes back? We should do something." He says and I let out a heavy sigh thinking.

"How about I give you my phone number so once she comes, you could call me?" I said and he nods and walks away to get a pen and a piece of paper. I write my number on it as he bows and leaves.

"Chanho-ah. Noona will buy you food. I'm Minseo but you can call me anything you want, okay? Are you hungry?" I said and he looks at me blankly.

"Do you not trust me? It's okay if you don't. You could stay with the ahjussis over there and I could go get you food." I said and he pouts shaking his head.

"You're nice, noona." He says and I smile.

"Thank you. You want me to carry you or do you want noona to hold your hand?" I said and he holds one hand up so I smile taking his hand.

"What do you want to eat, Chanho-ah?"

"Ice cream." He says cutely. I smile at him before walking along to the foods area. As soon as we reached there, the one who acted more like the kid was Jin. Jin and Chanho both run up to the sign. But being a little bit more mature, Jin picked Chanho up while Chanho struggled wanting to get out of his hands.

"Yah! Yah! I'm buying you ice cream." Jin says. Chanho giggles before calming down. I walk up to them as I held Chanho's hand.

"It's okay. Noona's here. He's my friend and he's nice. What flavor do you want?" I said and he looks at me confused.

Taehyung's POV

"Bruh. I get Tae, you and Jungkook are fighting for her but dude. You got competition. They practically already look like a family." Namjoon says and I pout at him. I couldn't lie and say I was okay. I had to admit that I was jealous. I couldn't help but look at Minseo who was so happy looking at Chanho. I had always wished that by another year in our relationship, that I would propose and we would have the cutest children ever. But I guess I missed my chance. I mean I'm still trying. I have to fight for her. I just have to.

Minseo's POV

"There's vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, green tea, honey, and black sesame. You probably don't even know what that is. Umm.. But yeah.. Which one do you want?"

"Strawbewwy." He says so I nod.

"Me too." I say smiling and high fiving him. Jin looks at me and points at the green tea for him so I nod my head.

"Okay. Hold on. I'll get you both one, okay? Anyone else?" I say looking behind before getting in line. They all rush over.

"I'll pay for you." Jungkook says and I smile at him but get blocked by Taehyung.

"I'll pay." He says so I nod my head. Taehyung looks at me in the eyes before looking at Chanho who was in Jin's arms.

"I want vanilla." Jimin says.