Chapter four:Mall stop.

Kaleigh p.o.v

"Ok bitch is this some Amnesia shit or?"

"This bitch said amnesia."Tania said laughing.

"Ok basically choppa saved your fucking life."Makyla said.

"Girl what the fuck take me home."I said rubbing my head.

"Bitch you is home."Tania said laughing.

3:12 a.m

Tania bought me some clear fruit from the store after so I was woke.I gotta a text message from someone widda verified patch.

The dms😘

Choppppppa:You good?

Kay.wts:Yes most def.

Choppppppa:Ight meet me at the mall  tmr.And gimmie ya number.

Kay.wts:(901)538-8490

12:52P.M.〽️

"Okay I don't care Daquan.Fuck you and ha and that baby that supposed to be yours!"

My damn head was pounding so bad.It was like I had a hangover,but a bitch don't drink.

Makyla loud ass woke me up with all that damn baby momma drama and shit.Why she just don't leave that nigga alone.

12:56p.m

(901)278-8366:Meet me at 2 this choppa.

K .
Read 12:59 p.m.

I told Tania And makyla about choppa.You already knew how they reactions was.

"Omgggg choppa?"

"Girl that nigga like you."

I started to flashback almost a year ago at Cordova.Maybe he wanted to go back to like that.Back then I thought I was gonna Marry that nigga.No lies.

Makyla told me to put some cute on.And of course I listen to my older sister as she wished.

And of course I listen to my older sister as she wished

❤️2,738 💬262
Kay.Wts:Mall run🥰
NextupKyla:She let me pick her outfit💗
TheOriginalNia:Photo credits🔗😌

My mom dropped me off at the mall and I went in and bought a couple things from Victoria secret.(pink panties🥴).

"Kaleigh?"I heard somebody say.I turned around and seen choppa.

"Hey."I said nervous asfffff.

He gave me a hug and pulled me out the mall.

"We're we going this not even the mall."I said smacking my lips.

"You betta stop with these lil baby ass attitudes."Choppa said.

He opened he door for me."This nigga was really trynna get some head or sum."I thought to my self.

"I had to leave all them folks was chasing like I was Beyoncé or sum shit."Choppa said laughing.

"Naw I get it."

"Why you leave Memphis?Ian neva stop thinking about you when I left that's why Ian been in no type of relationship since I left"

"My mom got a job offer here I was feeling hella sad when you left
I'd never thought when Mario came and picked
you up that was gonna be my last day seeing you.For months."I said with my lip poking out.

Choppa grabbed my chin and slowly started to kiss me rubbing my thigh.

"Were you live?"He said starting the car up.

"Parkinson ave."I said while texting Makyla and Tania in our group chat.

Choppa taking Kaleigh home?💍

•They funn be hella cute together🥳

•Next chapter maybe today,tomorrow,or sometime next week!

•loveeee yall😌💗