Chapter twenty four:I'm back bitches

Four months later...

📍4738 Union Ave
Dr.Laurence Smith
Therapy session.

I was in a coma for two I'm a half weeks I could tell my mom was close to giving up hope the day I woke up.

I felt nothing like it was a dream and I was just sleep like a normal night.

I didn't even know I was in a coma.

Detectives have found out that Kevin Washington indeed has purposely Ran into me his sister was Mariah Bryson's Ex.

He was also the strange guy that started the shooting at Bryson's concert they say I moved in Atlanta.

They were leading up to Mariah going to jail for planning him to make me crash,but there's no physical evidence and Both said she didn't do it.

And that "Dream" I had Was partly real,but I didn't get raped or beat.

The day before I took a vacation day from school to plan my prom He slipped and illegal pill into my drink.

It's illegal in the United States for the simple fact of the side effects.But it's only a drug to make you lazy like a Xanax.

His trial date has not yet to come he might go for life or Either death penalty.

The doctor have found out that I was pregnant and I'm 19 weeks pregnant.My mom wasn't disappointed just happy to have a grandchild on they way and happy to have me alive.

"Anything else you need to clear?"Dr Laurence said.

"No that's all."I said replying back to Bryson's text.

"Okay!I think four months of therapy and I'm proud to say that your finish."

"That's it ?"

"Yes!When you first came in here you were lost confused and uncontrollable emotions."

"Now you have explained your whole situation without one bit of tear or emotion just a neutral face."

"I am truly proud of You Kaleigh."

"Thank you."I said grabbing my things and walking out.

______
•Probably be another chapter today.💅🏽

•Idk yet I'm at my brothers thing we're he gets included in the Air Force.

•I hope we go out to eat 🤣

•Not Edited