May 4, 2014

\\Edited\\

//Luke//

Chatter filled the class about our partners, I was considered the 'lucky one' because I got a girl. But to be honest I wasn't really lucky, she would probably distract me from everything I did, I had seen what she looked like she had multiple pictures of herself on the report. After the bell rung I had to leave school, go home and get ready for her arrival.

"Hey Luke," I turned over my shoulder to see my pal Calum walking towards me.

"Yeah?"

"I was just gonna tell you before the last bell rings that to use protection." He snickered.

"Excuse me, what?" I said giving him a look of disgust.

"Use protection when you get laid." He chuckled.

I looked at him and gave him a look that he knew meant I was gonna kill him after class. I looked away from Calum and focused back on her picture. Man was she beautiful.

Calum and I have been buddies since diaper days, always teasing each other. Sometimes he pushes it too far and we kill each other afterwards. But either way, we've been through the deepest waters together.

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes and continued to read about the girl. Her names Lexi Williams, she's 18 just like me, she's from America. "Huh," I said under my breath. "I can't wait."

-

"MOM!" I yelled, I had finally got home and made it through the day with all the teasing going on because my partner was a girl. I was now sitting on my bed finishing cleaning my room and making it look somewhat clean.

"What the fuck do you want?" My mom groaned.

I was really nervous about the girl staying with me, for starters my mom. She's always embarrassing me in front of everyone she never keeps her mouth shut and says the stupidest things.

Another thing was my mom and I are very close, we do the stupidest things, we swear to each other in public and all those things. Just I'm afraid for her to come and have my mom here, she's pretty embarrassing.

"Make fucking spaghetti for dinner!" I yelled, I had called her earlier and I remembered her saying she liked spaghetti, and I mean who doesn't?

So that's what we would make for dinner tonight when she comes over.

I made my way over to the kitchen where my mom was. I sat with my mom on the other end of the table.

"Alright!" My mom yelled. Throwing her arms in the air and slapping her phone down on the table like she's surrendering to the police.

"I'm right I front of you." I mumbled.

"Don't talk back young man." My mom said, as she stood up from the table and making her way over to the cupboard searching for some pasta.

"I'm not very young anymore I'm almost eighte--"

"Shut up Luke don't remind me." My mom said, cutting me off and waving her hand in front of my face. I laughed and walked away.

"Well I'm going to go shower and then go pick her up alright." I said running up the stairs, making it thud every other step I took.

"SHUT UP LUKE!" My brother Jack said from his room, where he was playing music now louder than before.

"Sorry sorry." I mumbled. I swung open my door to my room and jumped on the end of my bed, opening my dresser looking for cloths.

I pulled out one of my flannels and jeans throwing it on my bed, Taking off my shirt throwing it on the ground. I took off my pants throwing them where I threw my shirt, running to the shower in just my boxers. I turned on the shower turning the knob all the way to hot and then back tracking it a bit more towards the cold. I sat down waiting a bit longer until it would warm up. I stuck my hand in the shower a few times before I actually fully went in.

I stared to mumble a new song that the boys in my band wanted to me make up. I had the first part of it done, but I get pretty lazy when it comes to writing songs. I washed my hair scrubbing it hard before rinsing off all the soap on me and my body. I would have stayed in the shower longer but knowing me I take a long time getting ready, or I'm just always late.

I got out of the shower turning it off and walking away from the steamy room and back into my old pain one. I threw the towel off my body, quickly slipping on a new pair of boxers along with my black skinny jeans before anyone came in the room. I went though all my shirts and the same one I pull out all the time to wear would have to be 'wreck yourself see who gives a fuck' it will always be my favourite.

I put my shirt on and grabbed my cologne spraying it on me and setting it back down on the table. I towel dried my hair quickly and shortly after I put it into a quiff before walking down stairs and getting ready to leave.

10 votes/5 comments for next update.