May 6, 2014

//Lexi//

The plane ride was very long, and I mean very long. America to Australia just was too long for my liking. We stopped a few times along the way to change planes, which I hated because if you didn't make it in time they left without you.

Right now it was 12:30am Australian time and the plane was still in the air but about to land. I figured Luke left me at the airport by myself, we were suppose to land at 8:15pm but we didn't. It was now 4 hours and 15 minutes late, he probably ditched me and went back home.

The radio on the plane signalled we were about to land, the seatbelt sign flashed on and one of the people who was helping drive the plane made an announcement.

"Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the flight, we will be landing in about 20 minutes please put your seat belts on and enjoy the rest of the flight." I did as I was told and grabbed my belt and clicked it in place. I guess when I was putting my seat belt in the boy beside me had hit my hand and felt the need to say sorry a million times.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He asked quietly. I shook my head. "Its fine." I cracked a smiled "And no you didn't hurt me." I let out a sigh.

"Oh, okay." The boy said, he had brown curly hair and a pair of great green eyes or even possibly hazel. I'm guessing he was going home because he sounded Australian. "I'm Ashton." He said looking down on me for a response.

"Lexi." I smiled. "What brings you to Australia alone?" He asks politely. Then I remembered that it wasn't for a trip it was for some stupid school assignment.

"I'm meeting up with someone." I replied looking up and starting a gaze between us both. "Like a friend? Or family?" He giggled.

"I guess you could call him a friend, his names Luke. I've actually never met him before, it's for like this school thing." I smiled. I looked down at my feet, braking our gaze.

"Luke what?" He said getting hyped up. "Like whats his last name."

I looked up trying to remember the last name, but I couldn't I only remembered part of it "hemm something, I don't remember."

He giggled which was the cutest thing ever "Hemmings." He corrected me. "It's most likely Hemmings. I know him, he's a really good guy. I think you two will get along great." He smiled.

I didn't know how to reply so I nodded my head and looked down at my feet. The flight intendant made an announcement that we had landed. I waited until Ashton had gotten out of his seat so I could grab my bag. I was walking away until Ashton called. "Hey?!" Ashton called over at me, he grabbed my wrist and I spun around looking at him "I'll see you again, yeah?"

"For sure." I giggled, waving goodbye before stepping away from Ashton and out the plane.

~

I looked around for my luggage on the trolly, waiting for it to come around. Every step I took I felt so nervous and felt so imperfect. I felt as if I looked like shit.

I finally saw my luggage and pulled it off the trolly and wheeled it over to where everyone was waiting for us. I walked out feeling 101% more worse than I did before. I waited and looked for a my sign of Luke, I couldn't find him. Maybe he left me here, I sat down on the small bench outside in the rain, watching as it came down. Seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around but nobody was there I sighed and watched the rain once more until I realized that Luke was now sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Luke." He said smiling. To tell you the truth he was even better looking in person. I didn't know what to say, he was the most beautiful person ever. He had no flaws yeah he had a few pimples here and there but even those didn't bother me they made him look complete for some reason.

I was literally shaking, and my heart was racing. Why was I getting so worked up? I pushed all my silliness away and decided to answer "Hi," I smiled looking up from my feet and looked into his beautiful crystal blue eyes. "I'm Lexi."

"Well Lexi, we're gonna go home and we're gonna have a slice of toast or something because I'm starving and it's almost 1:16." Luke chuckled.

"Sorry about all of this." I said quickly, I felt bad having to make him wait this long for me, he could've went home or something. "For all of what?" He said his eyebrows furrowing together.

"For making you wait here," I said getting up and following him struggling to carry all three of my bags. "You could've at least eaten something." Luke stopped, chucked a bit and faced me walking a few steps towards me. Pulling me away from my bags I gave him a look, but he just wanted to carry my bags. Thank god he isn't one of those stupid boys who don't give a shit.

"Thank you." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "No problem, you looked too tired, even to carry just yourself."

I nodded and continued to walk beside Luke. We didn't talk much only a few 'here it's this way' along the way. "Alllllright ." Luke said making the word longer by saying 'all' longer. We approached the car it was a pretty fancy car I must say, it was well taken care of I helped him put the luggage's in the back of the car. I got into the front seat beside Luke. He started the car and and drove away slowly. "Let's go home."

~

Boo Boring update.

I didn't edit this one sorry.