Varun tries to know about Kriti

One Day

Varun is not in the palace. Alia is searching him in the palace. Suddenly she come before his mom.

Mom - What are you doing Alia? What  happened?

Alia - I'm searching Varun. I think he is not in this palace.

Mom - I know. Let me know where he have gone.

She calls a servant. She said he didn't say anyone where he have gone.

At Varun's Place

Varun is on his white horse. He is going somewhere. Only he knows.

He stops before a duplex normal house. He gets down from his horse.

Varun's P. O. V. - So this is the house.

He knock the door. A woman, almost at his mom's age, opens the door. She get shocked seeing prince before her.

Woman - Aree aap? Ajanak se humare tarah garib ke ghar me?

Varun - Maine Kriti se baat karna chahta hoon.

Woman - Aap bahar kiu khadi hai. Aap andar aie.

She makes way for him. He walks inside. They give him the most expensive sofa of their house to seat. He sit on it. He is thinking something deeply.

Varun's P. O. V. - Why people always thinking that they are poor? Why do they act like poor in front of us? Are they really poor? And why do they feel uneasy seeing us? Do they feel fear? Do they really fear of us?

Kriti enters into the room. She is looking so beautiful, but this style is so simple.

She stands before him

Kriti - Namaste ( Doing this 🙏)

Varun - Namaste ( Doing this 🙏)

Kriti - Mujhse aap kya baat karna chahta he aap?

Varun stands up and comes just before Kriti and put his finger on her lips like this 🤫 and says, " Aap nahi, tum ". Kriti takes one step behind and says, " Okay. " Her eyes are telling clearly that she is feeling shy and embarrassed. Varun notice that.

Varun's P. O. V. - Oh God, She is damn beautiful. I couldn't control myself.

He tells her to sit. They sit on just opposite to each other.

Varun - So, Kriti, tum kaha se aya ho?

Kriti - Tamilnadu se aya hoon main.

Varun - Tum ko dekh kar koi samajh hi nahi payega ki tum South Indian ho.

Kriti smiles shyly.

Kriti - I think you would be tired take this lemon juice. I think tum yeh juice pasand karoge.

Varun drink the juice and stand up. He stops before the balcony. He is looking so upset.

Kriti - What happened?

Varun - I think, I should be a common guy. I shouldn't be a royal prince. It's becoming my hindrance against everything.

Kriti - Like?

Varun - Like if I go to this balcony, every people will think I have relation with you beside my married life.

Kriti blushes hard. Varun turns at her and give her a loving look. She become more shy.

Varun - Ah, yeah I am being too late so... I am going back.

Kriti - Okay. ( Looking down )

Varun - Bye

Kriti - Bye.

He goes back to his palace just at the lunch time. All are at the dinning hall. Even Alia also. He enters into the hall. He become surprised by seeing Alia.

He sits beside her and take lunch silently. Then they all come to hall room and sit on the royal sofa. All starts questioning. The question is only one, " Where have you gone in the morning? "

Varun simply says, " I have gone to see the life of the state and to see what is happening in this state. "

In the evening

They all have gone to their respective rooms.

In Varun's Room

Alia - Now plz tell me the truth.

Varun - I'm not interested.

Alia - Listen I have the right to know where u have gone.

Varun - Who gave you the right?

She get silent.

What will happen next?