Vanilla Milkshake, Dreams and your Subconscious

As I entered to your world. I freely search to the deep void. I saw a series of connecting thoughts. Thousands of honest and clear vissions.

I found a place where I can comfortably lay back and stay for good. I did struggle for a while to fit in.

In your subconcious.

You visualize yours as brutal and unclean place.

No! It's not.

You may be two faced, three faced or even too many faces. But I know deep in my heart. The face I was able to see was the real one.

Please dont doubt my existence. I am not a plastic. I'm not a slime that squeeze and contracts to fits it's container, to fit in it's dense world.

I am true to you. I know you are too.

You are right. A friendship that grows half hearted will end nothing and sorbid.

I heard you can't sleep tight. Nightmares comes and dominates the dreams. It's fine.

If this happen again. Think clearly. Sooth yourself with a water. Then find the answer. Connect the dots. Dont left things unstring.

You know ms. Time did pass. When i woke up. I notice that everything will going to be different.

We start to walk on the future we believed in. The dreams from the previous summers.

If we have a chance, I'll drink vanilla Milkshake with you . So you wouldn't get upset to the fading yesterday.