Entrance Fight

After strategizing for a few minutes we were finally ready to take on Zhao Wuji. Each of us knew it'd be a tough fight but we were ready for whatever he had to throw at us.

"The test will now start!" As soon as he said that Zhao Wuji disappeared in a burst of speed and went to attack RongRong who was unable to dodge so I grabbed her by her pits and lifted her in the air keeping her at a safe distance for now. I have to admit it was a good first move, everyone knows that in a battle if there's an opposing team member of the Seven Treasured Glass Tower Clan the smartest thing to do is take them out first.

Dai Mubai laughs at Zhao Wuji's failed attempt as it was also commonly known tht if you fail to take the support master from that clan out then you're screwed. He turns his glare on the still laughing student and threateningly says, "The hell are you laughing about! Come to my place tonight for some special training!" You didn't need to know it was going to be a one sided slaughter.

"Spirit Enchantment First Day of the Seven Treasures: Power" Using her first spirit ability a symbol appears on Xiao Wu who's power increases by about 30 percent and goes to attack the teacher first. She tries to use her first spirit ability on him which causes a lot of wind and dirt to pick up but seems to have no effect on him.

"You still don't have enough power little missy."

"Then we'll show you something with real power." Catching him slightly off guard Tang San uses his River Grass and binds his legs in place. RongRong uses her ability again and increases its power by 30 percent to everyone's surprise combine abilitieswith Xiao Wu causing a whirlwind of both wind and river grass, but once again it has absolutely no affect.

Zhuqing tries to rush him but its unaffective so RongRong boosts her speed using her second spirit ability, which has the affect of pissing him off. Using his spirit power he pushes her off balance causing her to fall back. Catching him a bit off guard Xiao Wu wraps her ponytail around his neck.

"You're still not done yet? My power is able to crush your jujutsu."

"Stupid bear, look over here!" He says tauntingly.

"You want to attack me? Your weak ass power is just like a baby still sucking on their mother's tits!" Tang San's hands started glowing a bit as he uses one of his mysterious abilities which restricts Zhao Wuji's body enough for Xiao Wu to throw him off with a little help from me kicking him in the jaw using a bit of spirit power to add extra effect. As they get a bit airborn she throws him into the ground causing a small crater.

"Did we get him?" RongRong says as everyone regroups to our starting positions.

"Afraid not, this is only starting." Tang San says deathly serious.

"Haven't you three realized, he's not even trying, he hasn't even activated his Real Guard yet." I say narrowing my eyes as I can see his spirit stamp appear meaning the real fight was about to start.

"You stupid little circus, this job is so demanding. I'll gave to ask the old scrooge to raise my salary after this." Suddenly slightly above him an image of what looked like a bear wearing armor appeared. Answering the unasked question Tang San explains.

"That's a complete fighting essence real guard. The real guard turned his fighting spirit essence into something solid."

"So this is the level of fighting spirit essence a spirit saint has. A true fighting spirit essence." Xiao Wu says as gold light appears and a lot of spirit force spreads over the area.

"We can't let him finish the transformation, if not we won't stand a chance."

"Then we'll beat him up so he can't finish." Xiao Wu tries to strike his back but it doesn't work. So she and Tang San try another combo move by launching her like a sling shot as I use my second spirit ability Butterfly God Ray and launch sever blasts of light at him which doesn't seem to phase. It's annoying seeing how much of a power gap there is between us. Just before the attack finishes Xiao Wu and Zhuqing come flying at him. Xiao Wu launches Zhuqing further at him as RongRong boosts her power. She uses her ability Hundred Nether Claws and slashes at him several times at once.

Dai Mubai stared impressed at the level of teamwork the five had. 'A five pronged combo. They just met each other and yet they are able to used a five pronged combo. What kind of monsters are they?! Or maybe it's because the two monsters of monsters are good at keeping a handle in the midst of a battle.' Mubai thinks referring to both Tang San and Yu Yang. 'But still, this level of attack is still not enough.'

However effective their attack may have been against a normal opponent it was not enough to stop him from transforming. The blowback from the release of power sent the two girls, as well as Yu Yang who was still in the air back a few feet. RongRong looked in despair at the only half empty hourglass.

"Little boy so you still won't admit defeat." Zhao Wuji says cockily as he was decked out in the same gold armor we saw earlier.

As the rest of us struggle to stand, Xiao Wu take charge and tries to use her second ability on him, Allure." For a split second it looked like it worked but he shook it off which caused heavy feedback for Xiao Wu, knocking her unconscious.

"Xiao Wu!" Me and Tang San shout concernedly as he catches her limp body before it hits the ground.

"Don't worry she's fine. Even though the effects of an allure type spirit skill was good, the difference between her charm and mine was too large. That's why instead of effecting me it back lashed against herself."

This was not good, knowing Tang San as long as I have I know he won't take this lying down. Handing Xiao Wu over to me he looks  at the teacher and says, "I want to have a match against you alone."

"Aren't we doing one right  now? You should be in despair little boy, there's still half of an hourglass you need to survive for."

"No!" He yells out surprising everyone. "Our match, will the full hourglass."

"Trying to raise the stakes huh?"

"If I win everyone passes."

"Won't that jusgive everyone an advantage?"

"We're right behind you." I say froy spot on the ground, everyone else voicing their agreements.

"We're comrades. My father told me ever since I was little to never give up on comrades. We're rooting for you." RongRong says speaking for all of us as I send him a nod silently giving my agreement.

"Thanks guys." Tang San stepped forward as the hourglass was reset and drew one of his many hidden weapons. Knowing him as well as I do, and how overprotective he is of Xiao Wu, this was going to get brutal, I'm positively tingling with anticipation.

Shoutout to @IrisDPeverell for being the first person to comment on the story. Thank you for commenting and if it wasn't obvious with this chapter I will continue the story, honestly though I was a week away from trashing this story before you said something as I tend to get stuck with stories easily.

To all my loyal readers please comment any suggestions you may have on this or any of my other stories as I'm always open to them, can't say I'll listen to them but I'll at least consider them. Also I'm thinking of making a One Piece story and can't decide on a Zoan fruit, so any and all suggestions on that are heavily welcomed.
R&R NO FLAMES