Chapter 3 - A new home

Walking through the door to an old dusty room Brenda sighed placing Eliza down on some bags. "Hey Eliza. We're going to be staying here for a while until I can get us a better place to go. Okay?"

Eliza looked around the small kitchen and at the living room, bathroom and bedrooms. Looking back into Brenda's green eye she nodded hesitantly and took notice of the bandages decorating Brenda's arms a right eye.

Brenda picked Eliza up wincing slightly from the cuts in her arms and placing her in one of the rooms where Eliza's stuff was placed in boxes and bubblewrap. Gently placing Eliza in the baby cot Brenda smiled. "Good night Eliza. I'll come fetch you in the morning for breakfast."

Exiting the room Brenda turned of the lights and closed the door behind her before beginning to clean up the house and unpack.

A few days ago...

Baby walked down the streets looking for someone to help her. Her wounds were bleeding badly and she was growing weak from blood loss and pain. Stumbling around her tired green orbs landed on a 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria' sign.

Holding a sleeping Eliza in her one arm she pushed herself forward towards the pizzeria. The customers had already left and the workers were cleaning up while the performers were getting ready to leave.

"Good show guys!", said the one and only Freddy Fazbear as he looked over to his gang.

Chica was talking to Stacy about plans for a date while Bonnie packed his guitar away. Foxy leaned a bit on Freddy. "Great show t'day Freddy. I can see th' crowd a kid's love ye guys."

"They love you too Foxy. They adore hearing your adventures."

The glass doors opened and the gang's eyes shifted over to the blood covered and weak figure of Brenda. Her eye dull and body weak. "H-help..." 

Stacy ran over and took Eliza from Baby's arms calming the child down. Just as Freddy was about to ask what happened Baby collapsed to the hard tile floor her breathing unsteady.

"We need ta get th' lass ta th' hospital. She don't look ta good.", picking up Baby's small and weak form Foxy looked over at Freddy. 

Freddy nods and looks over at the two chickens and bunny. Look after the kid. We'll get Brenda to the hospital."

The chickens and bunny nodded as Freddy and Foxy hurried Brenda to the hospital.

A few hours ago...

Brenda laid unconscious in the hospital bed her wounds treated and bandaged. The steady rise and fall of her chest showing the only signs of life. Chica and Stacy sat on the one side of the room holding Eliza.Freddy sat in a chair next to Brenda his worried gaze overlooking Brenda's form while Foxy sat with Bonnie.

 Shifting slightly Brenda's green orb came into view as she opened her eye. Looking to her left she saw Freddy looking at her relief filling his worried expression. Sitting up Brenda winced in pain and felt her arms where her wounds had been bandaged.

Reaching a hand to her face the material from the bandage reached her fingertips and she took a few shaky breaths.

"They're gone... they're all really gone..."