Chapter 4 - Funtime Eliza

"They're gone... They're all gone..."

Freddy watched as Brenda began hyperventilating her eyes filled with pure horror and tears welling up in her eye.  Freddy watched sadness and confusion present in his blue eyes. 

Placing his hand on her shoulder Brenda flinched and turned her head  towards Freddy. "Calm down kid. What happened to you?"

Calming herself down she answered him in a shaky voice, "T-there was a shadow... i-it controlled us and made me kill someone. A girl named Elizabeth ...then... it took them... it made my friends tear themselves apart and make a new body... they're gone... it killed them all..."

Freddy's expression turned serious before gently grabbing her arms. "What did it look like?"

"A-a bunny... but a shadowed version..."

Freddy turned to Foxy who was listening to everything closely. Anger had welled up in his golden eye, "Mari will want ta 'ear of this. Ye keep th' lass company. Me 'n Bonnie will let Mari know."

Freddy nodded as he turned back to Brenda and rubs her back calming her down.

They sat in silence for a few moments be for one of the nurses walked in with a clipboard. "Um excuse me. May I see the baby? I need to check her blood."

Freddy turned to look at her, "Oh um of course. Chica could you give Eliza to the nurse?"

Chica nodded and handed Eliza to the nurse before returning to Stacy's side. 

Back to the present...

 Waking up Brenda stretched and fouls herself last out in the floor on a box. Sighing and rubbing her tired eye she glanced over at the clock hanging on the wall:

06:30

Sighing she stood up and brushed the dirt off her clothes be for heading to Eliza's room finding her sound asleep. Smiling she went back to the kitchen and war me up a bottle of milk and made herself a cup of coffee and some eggs.

Look in back at the clock it read:

06:45

Just then the familiar crying of Eliza began causing Brenda to shoot out of her Se and grab the warm bottle of milk. Entering the room she cradled Eliza and bounced in a calming rythym before exiting the room and setting Eliza in her seat and feeding her the warm unsweetened milk.

"There there Eliza. It's going to be okay. I'll talk good care of you. For the Funtimes sake." Smiling at the little bear fox Brenda felt calm and happy... she felt like she had to protect Eliza at all costs no matter what.