[ H A R S H W O R D S ]

Muse A had been an orphan for as long as they could remember, having been given up at a very young age. They never knew their parents, nor knew the reason why they were given up. Throughout Muse A's years, they managed to make a few friends, very close friends in fact. So, their life wasn't all terrible. There was still sunshine through the rain.

Through these years they met Muse B, who they seemed to be the closest to. The two would joke around, occasionally (okay, maybe not occasionally, maybe like, almost all the time) bicker and argue like an old married couple, but they were still great friends.

But then, something terrible happened.

War.

While Muse A and B, and their whole group of friends were on a trip, tragedy struck in their home town. Armies from the enemy began trudging through the town, stealing and kidnapping people to use as bait against the government. Unfortunately, among the kidnapped was Muse B's family.

After Muse B found out, they were devastated. They became to recluse themselves, hiding away in one of the rooms in the house they were staying in, refusing to come out even to eat.

Muse A finally decided to go confront them, try to comfort Muse B in their loss, though they probably wouldn't be the best and comforting them as they had never dealt with losing anyone close to them before, but they would try their best.

But as Muse A attempted to comfort their friend, instead of the other opening up and talking with them about it, they were met with an angry outburst.

"What do you know about family?! You're an orphan, (Muse A)! You don't have a FAMILY!"

The angry words left Muse B's mouth before their could completely comprehend what they had just done, gritting their teeth in anger and frustration as tears fell down their cheeks.

The other shrunk back at the crude outburst, mouth agape in shock as they let the words sink in. "That-.." Muse A paused, clenching and unclenching their hands as they tilted their head up, feeling their eyes well up with tears from the other's harsh words. "That was uncalled for." They finished quietly, taking a deep shaky breath.

You can choose which muse to be, and remember you have to choose one of my OCs from my roleplay books.