[ HAPPILY NEVER AFTER ]

You were a prince and after an exciting, thrilling, and dangerous adventure that involved an evil witch and her gang, you finally got the girl of your dreams and now you two were happily married, living happily ever after.

Or so you thought.

Months after you and the love of your life got married, your beloved wife was murdered. You mourned your loss for weeks, absolutely devastated. You decided to get revenge, and avenge your love's death.

You had a pretty good idea who murdered your wife, but you couldn't defeat the witch and her followers alone. You needed help.

You decided to team up with an infamous girl from the streets, who had a reputation of being able to track down anyone and anything. She was very knowledgeable as well, so you've heard.

During this crazy adventure you two slowly grow from uneasy strangers to friends, learning more about each others' pasts as you guys travel. Love may even start to blossom along the journey.

This ones a little bit different from my other scenarios. I randomly thought up of this scenario and got excited and I'm too lazy to do the whole Muse A/B thing. You guys can still decide if you want to be the prince or the infamous girl, and change their genders if you want.

Anyways, enjoy!