iv

"Hana...the prosecutor is here" My nurse told me.

"Ohh ! Prosecutor ?"

I felt a warm breath near my right ear "Hana the prosecutor is here... don't panic... I'm here with you...you can always hold onto me..okay ?"

"Hoseok.. don't worry... I have gone through a lot" I assured him with a smile.

"Miss Kim Hana, I'm Jung Jaechan (imagine his face to be Lee Jongsuk from WWWS) and I'm the prosecutor for this case" I heard a strong male voice.

"Hello, nice to meet you" I said.

------------

I talked with the prosecutor man and he seemed very good. He promised that he would find the culprit for me in anyway possible.

"Hey Hana!!! I brought ramens !!! I heard that you'll be discharged today !!" I heard Hoseok singing.

I laughed at his childish behaviour.

"You're so cute !" He pinched my cheeks.

"Wait ? I'm what ?"

"You're cute !" He pinched me again.

I felt my cheeks burning and my heart pumping fast.

What is happening?

"Hey what are you thinking?" Hoseok asked.

"No... Nothing" I shook my head and pulled out the sheets and covered my face.

"Are you blushing because I touched you?" What the hell is asking ?

I pulled down the sheets immediately "No who said ? Why would I blush ?" I turned down his question.

I heard him chuckling at the back.

"Hana let's get you dressed up..you need to get discharged" Hoseok said while pulling the sheets of my body.

"Hey !! What are you doing ? Are you crazy ?? What are you doing ?" I cover my upper body with my arms.

"Hana-shi..I am just doing my work" I heard a female voice.

"Oh !" An Oh ?

"You misunderstood me with Hoseok-shi ... don't worry he is waiting outside." She said.

"Ahh !"

I don't know what this feeling is but why do I still feel that there is still hope after loosing so many things ?

I don't know what future is waiting for me but as I have already decided that I will continue dancing, gives me hope.

Dance is an art. I just have to express myself.

I think I need to thank Hoseok for so many things now.